Female!Hermes

It was well known Hermes' ability to steal.

What he never expected to be doing, was stealing make-up.

You'd think, 'why would a god need make-up? For a girlfriend? A lover? A daughter? A friend?' This questions and many more sure worked its way into Hermes' brain.

Also, into George and Martha's brains.

Yes, the snakes on the Caduceus.

"Don't you feel something different in Hermes?" Martha wondered to her companion. George, however, was more interested in the animals that were wondering around the area. Meaning, rats "George!"

"What?!" he hissed at her, but Martha suddenly shut him, hissing back. Not that she'll allow such a disrespect like that.

"Hermes. Acting weird" she repeated. George finally teared his eyes away from the rats and onto Hermes.

"Alright, he's acting weird" he finally said, before looking back at his surrounds. Martha rolled her eyes.

"Until you finally noticed it!" she complained, hissing at him for being less attentive on their master. Because, they like it or not, Hermes is their master and, whatever concerns Hermes, they care about it "Hermes, everything is alright?" she asked, careful not to startle him.

Though, Hermes wasn't Hermes.

In Hermes' place, Martha saw an slender young woman, who was wearing Hermes' trade winged sneakers and winged hat. She was tallish, with elfish features, the ones that reminded Martha of Hermes' mother, Maia. Her fingers were slim and moving at an incredible hyperactivity. Her eyes were blue and mischievously scary. Especially, when she was eying a nice shoe shop.

"What do you mean, Martha?" she replied, as if she answered to the name 'Hermes'. That only concern a little to Martha, because she was absolutely sure she and George weren't kidnapped. Or robbed. At least, not like that time in New York were Percy Jackson had to rescue them "I'm perfectly fine..."

"Says the woman who ogles shoes..." George decided that was the perfect time to butt in and Martha wanted to bit him. Sometimes, she wondered from where George had gotten his manners. He was a snake after all.

"Woman? If that's a new insult, George, I promise I'll give all deliveries to Martha" the girl threaten to him, even though George wasn't that impress.

"And risk that she swallows them whole?" George drove Martha to the limit of her patience, but she stood in her place, much more concern about Hermes.

"Hermes, if that's really you... You should see yourself in the mirror..." Martha recommended, with her famous tact. Hermes quite didn't understood her, but did as asked, placing in front of a mirror (actually, it was a glass window, because it was the fastest way) and saw what her snakes were seeing. Her mouth opened wide open and took some steps back, because of the shock.

"Wha- How- When?!" Hermes finished, almost screaming.

"I haven't seen him- sorry, her this upset since, well... never" George pointed out. And Martha couldn't but agree with him. Hermes normally was chill and calm (though, she didn't know the reaction on when they were lost). Now, Hermes was acting like a maniac.

"I'm not sure to say this will be fantastic or a nightmare!" Hermes finally mumbled, touching her new face against the glass "I mean, I could steal things I've never stole before and I could get away with it with these!" she pressed her new chest with her hands, as if they needed more noticing.

"You're acting like kid" Martha scolded her, trying to be the voice of reason. As usual.

"And, you're scolding. As usual" George made her notice, using that sarcasm voice of his. This time, Martha didn't waste time in chasing him around the Caduceus. But Hermes had enough.

"Alright, knock it off, you two!" she ordered, freezing them in place "Now, what I can do with this new body? Should I figure out how I got it?" Hermes questioned herself, before shaking her head "Nah! Let's have some fun with it!" she determined, walking into a store.

~oOo~

Hermes could not believe her new luck! Or her new look!

In a way, now she understood why girls always had it easier when it came to get away of troubles. They'd either out a sad-lost puppy face, pull out their cleavage and talk all innocents and stuff.

Hermes never wanted to change her body again.

She hoped her luck would not run out of time, like Cinderella's carriage, because she was having a blast. So far, she had been stole 12 make up store, 4 shoe stores and walked in without paying into 6 bars. Thanks the gods we can tolerate alcohol better than the mortals... She was now on her seventh bar and she was drinking one glass of whisky after another one.

"Never seen a girl who could drink that much..." a female voice floated next to Hermes, who turned to see a girl with blonde hair, tanned skin and light blue eyes "Not even for a goddess..."

"And, here I thought this was a change only for me..." Hermes groaned, hitting her forehead lightly against the counter.

"Don't flatter yourself, sister" the girl pronounced those words, kind of mockingly "It was a spell that backfired at Hecate"

"Remind me to send her- sorry, him a gift" she sighed, playing with her glass "Can I help you with something, Apollo?"

"I'm on incognito! I'm Poppy now" Hermes glanced at her sister as if she had gone insane. Which could explain al lot "What? Poppy in spanish is 'Amapola', and has the 'Apola' in it, which is closer to 'Apollo'-"

"Shut it. I'm getting a headache only by hearing you..." Hermes complained, Apollo not liking it a bit "Again, can I help you with something?"

"Well, I made a bet with Artemis and wanted to ask for Aphrodite's make up to win, but he's super jealous of it, not letting anyone touch it, which is like, so conceded much because he's a guy now and he won't be need them-"

"You saw me stealing it?" Hermes summarized for her. Apollo nodded, smiling "Then, I want in"

"You got yourself a deal, little sister"

~oOo~

Question of the Day: what's the most cheese line someone has ever said to you?

Question of the Chapter: do you guys (boys and girls) wear make-up? Why yes or why not?