Male!Aphrodite

When the gender swapping happened, Aphrodite ignored it.

That was it until her own nymphs were flirting with her... Or, should we say, him?

"Wow, hello there, handsome..." one of the nymphs that started, calling the attention of the rest. Since Aphrodite was taking a bath, she was used to being watched. What was shocking was the attitude of her nymphs "Where Milady Aphrodite had hid you for all this time...?"

"What are you talking about?" Aphrodite's voice was more raspy, as if she had cough a lot and her throat hurt, but she knew gods can't get sick.

"We understand that she saved you all for herself..." another nymph joined the first one, smiling seductively "But, since she's not here..." The nymphs approached Aphrodite and began to touch her arms. Yet, she still hadn't notice the swap.

"Gods, you're even more gorgeous than Narcissus..." a nymph sighed, with a dreamy face on her. That name made Aphrodite growl.

"Do not mention that name on my presence" she demanded, her voice more manly. Yet, she still didn't notice.

"Of course not..." a different nymph was talking each time, which was hard to keep up on who said who.

"Though, he can compete with Adonis..." one nymph on Aphrodite's right bit her lower lip in desire. Though the name 'Adonis' was something Aphrodite was proud of get, there was something that bothered her. The phrase the nymph mentioned. Quickly, she pulled her arm out of the water and grabbed a mirror, shocking with the image reflected in it.

The mirror was showing the image of one of the most beautiful male faces in the entire existence. The form of the face was angulated perfectly, giving the appearance of an square jaw, firm and chiseled and beardless, making the face look even more younger that what it looked like. The skin was wearing the perfect tan, not much but enough to give that golden reflection. The eyebrows were perfectly perfect straight lines of combed hair. Not even one out of place. The nose was perfect, giving the perfect profile. The hair was not short enough or wearing something bizarre, like a mohawk or half shaved head. The hair was long, almost reaching the base of the skull, forever changing its texture, color and form. Lastly, the eyes. The eyes showed who was in that body, thought in that moment, they reflected horror and panic.

And, from those perfect lips the nymphs were dying to kiss, the most high-pitched female scream came out.

~oOo~

After a momentary second of panic, Aphrodite and the rest of the gods of the Council were summoned.

Luckily for him, everyone had been gender swapped. Even the perpetrator of this crime, Hecate.

Aphrodite could see he was containing a smile and a laugh, especially when Zeus was trying to impose some respect out of him. Hecate promised that the spell would be broken when the person he decided to punish, had learnt his/her lesson.

Aphrodite feared he was gonna stay like this for a really, really long time.

Deciding to take his mind out of this, he decided to make a visit to Adonis, one of the most magnificent lovers he ever had. At first, he believed that maybe Adonis wouldn't want anything to do with him, but he knew he could be persuaded. After all, he persuaded to stop visiting Persephone when it was their time together. Knocking on Adonis' door, he waited.

And then, the door flew open.

"Adonis! You won't believe the day I just had..." Aphrodite barged inside Adonis' modest, yet cozy home, as if he was the owner. But, he didn't expect what come next.

"Who are you?"

Aphrodite stopped in his tracks, and turned slowly to face Adonis. The face of the host (or forced host, depending on the point of view) was of complete shock and curiosity, as for why a man would come visit him, when all his visitors are women.

"A-Adonis, it's me... Aphrodite..." he tried to maintain the composture, but it was impossible. Or, at least, not like he was thinking.

"You're not Aphrodite... Aphrodite is a woman, a beautiful woman..." Adonis emphasized, putting the same dreamy look on his face that Aphrodite had seen on his nymphs when they were talking about him "It's a beautiful woman, who can not compete with anyone else in this world..." Aphrodite couldn't help but smirk at the description his lover gave to him. Well, the female aspect of him.

"Adonis, it's me... I promise you, I'm not fooling you..." he admitted, putting the most seductively look he could muster. Though, because he was male, the seductive look didn't have the same effect as normally.

"Nice try, pal... But you aren't fooling anyone" Adonis denied, opening the door of his home "Please, get out before Aphrodite comes and hurts you for posing as her"

"What?! You're throwing me out?!" Aphrodite snapped, frowning at him. Adonis held the door open, his face not turning into nothing but a stoic gesture "You're making a big mistake..."

"You're the one who's making a mistake-" he repeated, but Aphrodite cut him.

"You'll regret this rejection, Adonis... You'll pay" Aphrodite stormed outside, trying not to burst in anger. He walked out, his hand curled into fists and the nails making marks on the inside of the palm. His teeth were gritted so hard that he started to feel tension in the jaw, as if it was hard to open the mouth. His eyebrows were so frowned that it looked that it was only one and not two.

Aphrodite was sure he was not gonna like the time genderswap.

~oOo~

Question Of The Chapter: if you could swap your gender, like in the story, how would you be like?

Question Of The Day: how are you planning on spending Thanksgiving?