Chapter 5 - P-A-R-T-Y!

Zeus found free to enjoy the life the way she wanted.

Meeting men and do not have a care in the world.

"This is gonna be an amazing time!" she gloated to herself. Just like every other women out there, she was staring her appearance on the mirror, either checking herself out or criticizing herself down. Fortunately for her, she's a goddess, and she can change anything she doesn't like "Now, who would be an amazing wingman?" she wondered, thinking. The answer came as soon as she thought of the word 'party'. She walked down (some would say that she strutted down, but no one would dare to say it in her face) Olympus in search of that certain goddess "Dionysus!!"

The mentioned one was lying on a random garden, her eyes closed, while she was either resting or trying to get over some major hangover.

"What, Zeus? Can't you see that I'm busy?" she encounter back, not even opening her eyes. Zeus was taken slightly aback, but didn't pay enough attention.

"Didn't know that laying around in some random garden could fit in your duty descriptions..." she mocked, standing in front of Dionysus with her arms crossed. Dionysus frowned, but didn't open her eyes "What would your husband say about that...?"

"I suggest you don't bring this over to Ariadne, Zeus, or you'll regret it" Dionysus finally opened her eyes and glared at the Goddess of the Sky.

"I have no quarrel with Ariadne, nor you..." Zeus admitted, shrugging "But, I do have something to propose to you, something that you're more than familiar with..."

"And, that is...?" she left the sentence hanging in the air, for her partner to complete it.

"Well, to party, of course!" Instead of the usual excitement that Zeus was waiting for, Dionysus simply groaned and rolled her eyes "What? You're the Goddess for it!"

"What's the use of going to a party if I can't even drink in those?" she retorted "You forbade it, remember?" Zeus waved her hand, as if that wasn't important anymore.

"You're gonna be with me... I can allow you one night..." she mentioned, nonchalant. Dionysus raised an eyebrow at her, skeptical "Oh, c'mon! I wanna go out, enjoy a bit of freedom that provides the spell of Hecate while Hera takes care of all the administration stuff for me!"

"You do realize you sound like a teenager that left all her responsibilities to her parents and she's still in her rebellious years?" Dionysus pointed out, still not finding a good reason to sit up or get up from her spot.

"I'm surprised you react this way..." Zeus accused her, making Dionysus roll her eyes.

"I'm waiting a good reason to get up" she admitted, smirking.

"C'mon... Let's go enjoy ourselves..." Zeus pleaded, not wanting to beg. Dionysus thought it for a second, not really coming with a good excuse to refuse at the invitation. True, she was the goddess of parties and she loved to waste some of her time on those parties, but she was a married woman now, and she had to consider her husband. Well, she always tried to consider her husband on this matter. But, at the end, she was a goddess and her instincts weren't about to be restrained.

"Alright, Zeus..." she agreed at the end, smirking "Let's get this party started..."

~oOo~

Since it was Zeus' idea, Dionysus decided to let her decide where to go. She didn't choose to go far, actually. She chose the first club that she found. Talking about desperate...

"Welcome to Eumak!" the bouncer greeted them, eying them with rapid eyes. Dionysus rolled her eyes, while Zeus batted her eyelashes and waved her fingers, with the intentions of flashing the bouncer, so they would walk in for free. Which, was an irony itself, because they already were entering free. The music was already high and some song (with video, of course. Korean videos are all for dancing) about a party and drinking with your girlfriends on the beach. A very inviting environment...

"You're unbelievable, Zeus!" Dionysus shouted at her, once they walked into the club "The first club you see, really?"

"What's wrong with this club?"

"You walked us into a Korean club!" Dionysus pointed out, not even caring where she was. A party was good anywhere "Did you even realized that?"

"A club is a club anywhere..." Zeus' last word were heard before she took off, following a group of girls. Dionysus rolled her eyes again, before walking towards the bar and ordering a drink. A non alcoholic drink. Habits die hard, as she always quoted, but she never expected to turn the other way around. A few minutes later, Zeus joined her again.

"Your new friends ditched you?" she mocked her, playing with the straw of her drink.

"Nah, they're getting ready for the show..." she dismissed her, smirking. Dionysus shook her head, also smirking.

"They kicked you out, didn't they?"

"Ladies!" A male voice made presence through the speakers before Zeus could retort to Dionysus with some comment about how she never gets kicked out or something, making all the clients focus on the stage "Welcome to the first Korean club ever in New York City!" Cue to wows and shouts of agreement. Dionysus felt how her powers rise because of that energy boost they were providing. Zeus, however, felt as if she was looking out for a new prey "As our inaugural night, our rules are... THAT THERE ARE NO RULES!!" Again, cue to woos and shouts of very agreement, especially from those ladies who had been spending more time and more money on drinks.

"The rules are no rules?" Dionysus repeated, a very weird smile appearing on her face "Well, well, well... But it looks like my kind of party..." she chuckled at the end, with only one target in mind.

Having fun and making a havoc.

~oOo~

Question of the Day: What's your favorite party song?

Question of the Chapter: What kind of havoc you think Dionysus will do?