Chapter 3

Im on my way to school and i get there shortly. today is raining which i love.

I park my car and as i get out and see the cullens, i see alice wave at me, I wave back, she metions to me to go to her. i make my way over there and my heart is betting extremely fast.

"Hi violet " she says while hugging me.

"Hey" i say back, shes next to her boyfriend Logan.

"Violet i will like you to meet all my family, this is bella and you already met edward" she says , i say hi to them and they return it,

"This is emmet and rosalie , Jaspers twin" she doesn't really look exactly like him , but I said hi to them as well, they returned it of course.

"This is logan my boyfriend ,and finally this is jasper" the sound of his name makes my stomach have butterflys, i say hi to logan and jasper but jasper just nods.

"Everyone this is violet" alice says.

"Pleasure to meet everyone" i say to them.

"Us to" says bella smiling at me, I think me and her will be really cool.

We here the bell ring and we all go inside ,i feel weird walking next to them just because people dont really talk to them, so everyone is starting. They can't mind their own business. I find my class and quickly say bye to the Cullen's.

" bye guys " i enter art class.

"Bye" everyone says expect jasper but he looks at me ,
I turn around and see astrid and lydia staring at me in shock .

"Whats up girls, looks like yall saw a ghost" i say trying to be funny but i probably failed.

" i didn't know you talked to all the cullens" lydia says while we take our seats.

"I bearly met them" i say not really trying to get all the attention I'm getting.

"Nobody has talked to the cullens, there not social with anyone in the school" lydia says.
I mean you can kinda tell.

"Alright class take out a piece of paper and draw whats on your mind right now,doesn't matter if its words ,images draw it all" the teacher announces.

"Dude i dont know what to draw, im to sleepy to think of anything" says astrid. I laugh and look at my plain piece of paper, what to draw, what to draw.
All i can think of is jasper and how i have him next period, you know what im determine to make peace with him at least tell him not to look at me like he hates my guts, it really bothers me that he hates me , at least i think he does.

I start drawing, questions like "why?" Or "what?" All around a head that i drew.The bell rang and astrid drew flowers and colors while lydia drew about music .We gave our papers to the teacher and walked out of the class.

"Bye violet see you later" says astrid, I wave at them and make my way to biology.

I enter the class and see jasper,I sit next to him and with all my strength i tell him "hi" litterly the only thing i could say right now.

I see his face and he returns a low "hey".

"How come you dont talk as much" i ask straight up, let's get this over with.

"I dont like to talk" he says in southern accent ,god even his voice is magical.

"Why?" I asked, like i get it , I don't like to talk ether but I still try.

"Because i just dont" he says ,but i really want a conversation with him,this is gonna probably annoy him.

"Thats not an excuse" i say trying to be a little smart with him.