Chapter 43

The fight is tomorrow, at least that's what we think. I'm nervous as hell, but I'm ready for whatever happens. I will protect everyone first before protecting myself. No one is going to die tomorrow, no matter what Alice saw.

"You okay?" Jasper's ask. Me and Jasper are back "together" you can say. But it still feels weird. I know rose feels something for him, but when I read Jasper's mind, he's only thinking of me.

"Yeah I'm okay" I say smiling at him.

"Your nervous aren't you?" He says, I nod.

"See, you can't hide anything darlin" Jasper says, I missed when he called me that. I stand up from the bed and walk towards him.

"What are we going to do?" I ask him while hugging him.

"We just have to try convince Aro that we did nothing wrong" he says.

"Well from what I've heard he's an asshole" I say to him, he chuckles.

"Yeah. He can be" Jasper says.

"Violet?" I hear Bella looking for me, I walk out towards the living room.

"What's up?" I ask her.

"Lydia and Astrid are here" she says. I go out side to see them standing with Leah.

"Hi guys" I say to them.

"Hey violeta " Astrid says.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"Well we wanted to go over the plan, the rest of the pack is coming too" Lydia says.

"Ohh, okay" I say. I look at Leah and she looks frustrated.

"You okay Leah? " I ask her.

"Yeah I'm fine" she says giving me a slight smile. Would I ever be cool with her? I see the rest of the pack come from the forest. Also Carlisle , Edward , Jasper, and Edward come out to greet them.

"Paul!" I say running to hug him, I haven't seen him in so long.

"Hey girl" he says pulling away.

"Been a while" I say.

"Yeah,lays time I saw you were Alive" he jokingly says, I laugh.

--
The rest of the time that the pack was here we had a huge meeting with everyone, Carlisle and Edward explained how we won't be fighting unless we have too. The goal is to not fight, is basically what Edward wants.

It's night time and slowly the snow is falling, by morning it would be covered in snow.

"Darlin, let's go out" Jasper says holing my hand.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"I don't know let's just get out of here" he says, I nod. We walk towards the field that we used to hang out when we were in high school.

"Here?" I ask him.

"Yes here" he says. We sit in the middle of the field.

"Remember after school we will come and talk for hours here?"Jasper says sitting me in his lap.

"Yeah, and nana would ask me what was I doing for so many hours, an you will tell her that we in the city" I say smiling.