Chapter 45

Alice's vision was clear. I wasn't going to survive this, my friends either, and Jasper was going to be alone.

"Now you know. That's your future. Unless you decide on another course" Alice says.

"The child still posses a grave threat" caius says , only if he knew.

"But what if we keep renesmee concealed from the human world? Could we leave in peace?" Edward says.

"Yes, but that cannot be done" Caius says, this guy pisses me off.

"Actually it can" Edward says, the two vampires that came with Alice and Logan step forward.

"I've been searching for witnesses of my own among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil" Alice says.

"We have enough witnesses" Caius says, lord give me patiences with this guy.

"Let him speak , brother" Aro says.

"I am half human, half vampire. Like the child. A vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My aunt Huilen raised me as her own. I made her immortal" the witness that Alice brought says.

"How old are you?" Bella asks him.

"Hundred and fifty five" he says, I smile, knowing that renny is going to live a long time.

"At what age did you reach maturity?" Aro asks the witness.

"Seven years after my birth, I haven't changed since" he says.

"And your diet?" Aro asks.

"Blood, and human food. I can survive on both" the witness answers.

"This child is much like us" Marcus the third leader of the vultori says.

"Regardless, the Cullen's have been consorting tight the werewolves. Our natural enemies" Caius says, dude it's the 21st century get over yourself.

"Dear ones , there's no danger here. We will not fight today" Aro says to his army. Thank god. Aros army quickly leave but Aro stays behind.

"Such a prize" Aro says and leaves quickly. I turn to look at Jasper and hug him.

"We have them on the run. Now is the time to attack" Vladimir says, I roll my eyes.

"Not today" Carlisle says. We all hug each other  , the joy we felt. I ran to Alice to hug her.

"You saved us" I say to her.

"I couldn't let this die, this beautiful family I have" she says. I hug her one more time.

"Hey that vision I had about you and Jasper not being mates, don't listen to that. You have a bright future a head of you with him" I smile at her.  I hug the rest of the Cullen's, and we all went back home. We all thanked the witnesses that stayed and helped us.

"Bye Kate" I say hugging her.

"Bye Violet, see you soon" she says.

"Bye Tanya" I hug her too.

"Goodbye sweetie" seeing all of them leave was sad but now I know we're all safe.