Chapter 25

I arrive at Jacobs house again. I get off the car and walk towards the door, I see Astrid and Lydia in the door way waiting.

"You okay?" Astrid asks,I nod and walk in the house.

"What happened?" Lydia asks, I sit down in their couch and they sit across from me.

"I went off on Jasper for lying to me about Victoria coming to forks" I say, they both look at echo other.

"What was his reason?" Lydia asks.

"He was trying to not make me "worried" about it since I was already worried about nana" I say.

"Well violet you might hate me for saying this but he kinda had a point. Knowing how you are , I think he didn't want to make it intentionally" Astrid says.

"Okay but look at it this way, I can't protect my grandmother if I don't know what the heck is going on, what the point of helping her" I say. They both nod.

"You're right, it doesn't make sense. But again as much as I hate those blood sucking beast, you shouldn't be mad" Lydia says.

"I guess you're right, but I'm not gonna talk to him right now. I have to go you guys, I think emmet is doing some crazy thing at my house and my nana is allowing it" I say , they giggle a little. But it's that fake laugh , they hate emmet.

"Bye violet" says Astrid , I hug them both and walk to my car.

-----

I get home 10 minutes later and park the car in the drive way. I get off the car and walk in, I'm preparing for the worst. Probably stuff flying everywhere, I don't know. I take a deep breath and open the door. I walk in and see emmet and nana sitting in the couch watching a movie. Oh thank god.

"Oh sweetie you're home" nana says and get up, then the smell of cookies hits me.

"Yeah I'm home, are the cookies done? I'm starving" I say.

"Hello violet, don't ignore me" emmet says and walk up, I'm mad at everyone don't want to speak either.

"Oh come on, you're mad at me too?" He says, I roll my eyes.

"Thank you for staying with nana, you may leave now" I say.

"Violet Ray, don't be rude" nana says.

"Yeah violet Ray, don't be rude" emmet says, I feel like punching him in the face right now, he is getting annoying.

"Emmet was great company" nana says .

"My apology emmet, I've been having a tough day" I say .

"It's okay violet, you should watch the movie with us" emmet says, I don't want to spend an hour with him without punching. Today is not the day to mess with me.

"Yes sweetie you should" says nana.

"Okay I will" I say and walk towards the couch and sit down, they follow too. Oh emmet you have no idea, revenge is sweet.

"Nana you should make emmet try our cookies, they are sooo good" I say and smirk at emmet, he looks at me terrified.

"Oh yes, let me go bring them" nana says and get up to get them.