Chapter 12

I'm back home and all I want to do is sleep and forget about today, nana is already home but she's asleep so she didn't see arrive home. Jasper is so upset but he'll get over it soon. I change into my pjs and get into bed.

Dream

I'm at a hospital and I'm crying, I look around seeing it's empty, no doctors ,no nurses and no people. I start to panic it feels like one of those horror movies, i walk and see there's a body laying on a stretcher, im not gonna open that, hell no. I start backing away when someone grabs me.

End

I woke up to my phone buzzing like crazy, I look over and answer it.

"Hello" I say In my sleepy voice.

"Good Morning violet" I realized its Jasper, I sat straight up and smiled.

"Hey ,I wasn't expecting a call from you this early, what's up?" I say.

"Uh, I just wanted to tell you if you can meet me at the woods, I have to tell you something In person" he says,

"Yeah sure I'll meet you there in 20 minutes" and say and hang up. I don't know what's to important he has to meet me at the woods for, oh well I don't complain as long as I'm with him. I get ready and I take a quick shower and get ready with black skinny jeans and a Metallica shirt on with my jean jacket over it, I put on some black converse, I did my regular makeup and my hair is down with natural waves. I walk downstairs to see nana in the couch watching tv.

"Nana I'll be back, I'm going to see Jasper" I say to her.

"Okay honey be careful" she says , I'm going walking since Jasper texted me saying to meet him by the area where I told him he was a vampire and plus where the hell am I gonna park the car at. I walk about 10 minutes into the woods until I finally see him.

"Hey "I say hugging him from behind, he grabs my arms and pulls them Away from him, why he do that?

"What's wrong?" I ask noticing his being different then what he normally is with me.

"Violet" he says. It looks like he wants to cry.

"What's wrong Jasper you're scaring me" I say.

"I'm leaving you" he blurs out, what?

"What are you talking about?" I say really confused.

"I mean, I can't be with you anymore" he says, no he can't do this to me , he must me joking.

"Jasper no, if this is about what happened last night I told you we can get over it" I say while I start to tear up.

"No violet" he says looking angry now.

"It's not about that" he says calming himself a little bit.

"Then what Is it Jasper?,because you can't just breakup with me like this" I say yelling and tears streaming down my face. He looks away.

"Jasper tell me why" I say holding he's hands , but he moves them away.

"Stay away from me" he say coldly, I just stare at him.

"We can work this out, I'll make it better, don't do this" I beg him.

"Violet , I don't love you" those words sting my  heart, he couldn't just love me a day ago, then suddenly not love me.

"So stay away from me, and forget I exist because I'm leaving forks too, and I won't be seeing you anymore, I hope you find happiness with someone else"  he says.

"Jasper no, what about ill always be there for you?, how about I'll protect you?, how about the I love you? you can't just say those things then Leave! , you can't just play with me then throw me away, you can't. Jasper I love you! And I wouldn't bare to lose you" I say sobbing.