Chapter 20

I woke up next to Jasper.

"Good Morning love" I hear him say, I smile at him.

"Good morning" I say, waking up next to him is so relaxing.

"How did you sleep?" He says.

"Good, did I move a lot?" I ask.

"Not at all, your so beautiful when you sleep" he says, I blush.

"Thanks babe" I say, I get up and walk to my closet. I need to get ready and check up on nana. I grab black skinny jeans and a tonight alive shirt.

"I'm gonna go shower, I'll be back" I tell Jasper he nods. I go to my bathroom and turn on the shower , I set it to the right temperature for the water, I take my clothes off and step in. It took me about 6 minutes to take a quick shower, I quickly changed and fixed my brown hair and brush my teeth. I walk out and see Jasper reading a book. Not suprised there, loves reading. He notices me and smiles.

"Always beautiful" he says, I giggle.

"Again, thanks babe" I say blushing once again. I grab my high top vans and put them on.

"Carlisle says he wants to speak about the visions you have been having, and plus I'm pretty sure you want to see all them" Jasper says.

"Okay I'll go, I really missed them" I say, speaking the truth.

"Alright I'll wait here for you, Edward will pick us up" he says, I nod.

"Let me just check on nana, I don't want to leave her just like that" I say.

"Okay" he says, I walk out the door and knock on nana's door.

"Come in" I hear her say, I open the door and see her placing her earrings on.

"Good morning nana" I say hugging her.

"Good morning sweetie" she says pulling away from our hug.

"I came to ask you if I could go to the Cullen's house, if not I can stay with you.its fine" I say.

"Honey, go out. Have fun, I'll be okay" she says smiling at me.

"Thanks nana, love you" I say and hug her one more time.

"Me too sweetie" she says, we pull away and I walk out her door. I walk back into my room, I see Jasper talking on the phone. He raises his index finger signaling me to hold on, I nod.

"Alright bye" he says, he then turns to me.

"It was Edward he's outside, but there's someone out there to" he says, I get worried. What if it's Victoria. Nah I'm over thinking.

"who?" I ask.

"Paul" he says, shit.

"Let's go" he says, I nod and grab my phone. We walk downstairs hand and hand, we walk outside and I see Edward and Bella in their car, their both looking at Paul angrily, and Paul doing the same. They all turn their attention to me and Jasper.

"Wow violet , you seriously went back for him" Paul says walking towards us, Jasper puts his arm around my waist.

"Hi Paul" I say ignoring his statement.

"Whatever, where's your nana?" He says.

"She's inside, why?" I ask.

"I need to drop off something that billy wants to give her. since Jacob, Lydia and Astrid are chasing that blood sucker I decided to bring it to her" he says, fuck he just mentioned victoria, hopefully Jasper doesn't notice but I doubt it.