Chapter 7

Everyone ran towards alice,
"They were leaving but then they heard us" alice says

Jasper grabs me and pulls me away.

"We got to go" jasper says.

"Its to late now" Carlisle says

"Whats going on?" I ask in panic

"Vampires are coming" jasper says,

"Good or bad?" I ask now really scared but jasper soon calms me down.

"We dont know" he says, then at the edge of the trees we see 3 figures coming towards us.

"Cover your neck with your hair and sip your jacket all the way up" jasper says, i did as told and stud behind him and all the cullens as the 3 figures come closer.

"Hello my name is laurent, this is james and victoria" a guy with long dark hair says, and pointing at a guy with blond hair pulled back in a ponytail, and a girl with big red hair.

"Hi im Carlisle and this is my family", i look down to my shoes not wanting to make eye contact with any of them.

"I didn't know this territory was claim" laurent says

"Can you use 3 extra players, just for one game" laurent adds.

"Of course a few of us were just leaving, you can take their place" Carlisle says, i look up and meet james eyes , i grib my hand on jasper harder. Carlisle throws the ball at victoria and they all go to their position. Me and jasper stand their and james to. He starts to pull away but the wind blow my hair away.

"You brought a snack" james says, all the cullens are in front of me growling at them.

"Human" laurent says

"The girl is with us" Carlisle asures them.

"Were leaving now" laurent says, they leave and a i let out my breath.

"Get her out of here jasper, james is tracker ,i read his mind" edward says. Okay panic mood back on. Jasper grabs me and pulls me on his back and speeds towards the car,

"Get in" he demands,hes eyes are black now. I get in and he soon is too, he speeds off down the woods.

"Take me home" i says

"You cant go there violet, he'll go there first" jasper says.

"What about nana?" I say a little bit mad.

"Your gonna have to leave her and get out of town" he says.

"No im not leaving her" i say

"Fine ,youll make up a lie" he says.

-----------

"I dont want to see you anymore!" I yelled at jasper slamming the door in his face.

"Honey what happened?" Asked nana

"I have to get out of here, i cant take it" i say running up stairs

"What do you mean?" She says

"I mean im moving with my parents to California" i say going into my bedroom and slamming the door again, jasper is already inside packing clothes the plan was to tell nana im moving to California. But not letting my parents know just in case i want to come back when they kill the guy. Jasper finishes packing and jumps off the window. I grab another bag and walkout to the bathroom.

"Honey i though you wanted to be with me , you said it yourself that you hated how your parents choose venessa over you" nana says

"Well i cant be here anymore, not with jasper here, i though i was in love and heartbreaks hurt" i say putting random stuff in the bag, then going back downstairs.