Chapter 9

READ A/N PLEASE !!!!!

Tonight is the prom dance and im really nervous. Im going with the cullens, yes jasper did wanted to make all romantic and ask me out to dance, it was so cute he came to my front door and brought flowers and a big sign saying "will you go to prom with me?", I know its so cheese but i loved it.

Okay, so lets get ready, first im going to take shower. It took me about 8 minutes to take a fast shower, now im going to put on my undergarments and some shorts and a tank top for now. Then blow dry my hair, after that my make up, i added a smoky eyes with white, black, and grey eye shadow, i did my wing with gel eyeliner and toped it all off with a dark wine red lipstick.

Next i did my hair, i curled it and put it up in a somewhat bun, my blue hair actually looked good for ones.
Next up i put on my dress ,it fited perfectly just like when i got it , it put on my heels and it completed the whole look. Its 6:30 and jasper is still not here, i walk down stairs and see nana is getting an old camera ready, she turns to me and gasp.

"Sweetie you look, you look beautiful " she says hugging me.

"Thanks nana" i say hugging her tight, soon theres a knock on the door and we pull apart.

"Ill get it" nana says walking to the door, my heart is racing, i dont know why, i guess im just really nervous of what hes gonna think of me. She opens the door to reveal a really handsome, smoking hot guy, jasper hale.

"Hello Ms.ray" he says still not noticing me.

"Hello dear, come on in" she tells him, as he walks in he finally notices me and he just eyes me up and down, he just stands there and i do the same.

"Uhh, hi" say finally breaking his gaze off of me.

"Hi darling, you look so beautiful" he says coming and giving me hug.

"You dont look so bad yourself" i say to him which causes him to chuckle, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out corsage, its black and red and it matches his suit.

"Here let me put it on you" he says holding my wrist and puts the corsage on me.

"Alright lovers, picture time" nana says holding up the camera. She takes about 20 pictures and we say goodbye to her.

"Everyone is already at school, there meeting us there" he says while we get in his car.

-----

"Alright love, let's do this.Im ready to get my dance on" i say and makes jasper laugh.

"Will see about that" he says while opening the door for me.

"What do you mean?" I say.

"Well you may have some compatition" he says while we walk to the gym doors

"Who may that be?,dont tell its Emmett" i say laughing a little bit.

"No ,its me" he says, i stop walking and look at him.

"Oh please" i say as we start walking again.

"Okay darling, whatever you say" jasper says, i really dont want to beat him in a dance compatition. We walk in the gym and they take our picture ,soon we see the rest of the cullens.

"Oh my gosh violet you look amazing" says rosalie hugging me, shes wearing a long black dress with diamonds on the top.

"You too" i say pulling away from our hug.

"Bella" i say hugging her too, shes wearing a knee length dress thats blue .

"You look so pretty " i say, I've never seen her wearing a dress before.

"I should be telling you that" she says, i giggle a bit, and then turn to alice, shes wearing a long green dress that is simple but she looks stunning.

"Hi alice" i say going for a hug, but she stops me, i look at her confused.

"First of all i wanna say that... Im so proud of you ,you finally choose something thats pretty with dark colors" she says, okay that hurt but i love her so i hug her.

"May i say you look beautiful" i tell her.

"Lets get this show on the road" says Emmett, i grab on jasper hand and we make our way to the dance floor.

We start dancing to some classic hiphop songs, i see everyone is dancing and they all have awesome moves. This is gonna be hard to beat jasper.

"Darling are you ready to get beated by my fabulous dance moves" jasper says while doing a smooth turn, oh god i didnt expect this from him, hes so quite and i cant belive he's actually gonna dance, but as much as i love him , i cant let him win.

"Bring it on" i say to him while all the cullens move at the way to make a small circle around us.

"I bet 20 bucks that violet is gonna win" says Emmett, I high five him.

"I bet jasper gonna win" says edward, i glare at him while jasper smirks. I turn to logan.

"Im with violet" he says while i give a smirk to jasper, emmet, logan and edward shake on their bets. Next song that came on was 'move like jagger' this is my jam, oh he's totally gonna lose.

I start dancing with some really cool moves while jasper and edward just stand there and looks at me, Emmett, logan and the girls cheer for me. Suddenly jasper steps in and starts doing backflips, shit im gonna lose. Some other kids start to look at us, witch makes me more nervous but im not letting that stop me, the songs about to end so i finish it off with the splits, holy shit i didn't know i could do that, i hear people clapping and see jasper holding his hand out for me to grab and stand up.

"I guess you won" he says, and gives me a kiss.

"Edward pass us that money" logan says to edward, i laugh.

"You need a drink?" Jasper asks.

"Yeah sure" i say , he goes and gets me one. I start to look aroud for lydia and astrid.

"Violet!" I hear someone yell through the music, i turn around to see lydia and astrid with their dates, i really dont know who they are.

"Hey" i say to both of them.

"You look incredible" astrid says.

"Thanks, you both look amazing" i say, then jasper comes with some punch.

"Well see you around" lydia says ,i nod and they leave, i grab the punch from jasper hand and give him a small thanks.

"I wanna take you somewhere" jasper says, we make our way to the outside of the gym, i see a small gazebo filled with lights. Me and jasper walk towards it. I slow song is heard all the way out here since theirs some speackers outhere.

"May i have this dance love?" Jasper asks

"You may" i say smiling at him, we start slow dancing to 'turning page' , god i love this song. I look up to meet jaspers eye's. The feelings i am feeling right now are pure love and happiness.

"I wanna tell you something" jasper says not looking away from me.

"What is it?" I say,while he spins me around.

"First of all how the hell did you dance with heels on?" He say chuckling, i laugh.

"No but , what i really wanted to say is.... Your amazing, your beautiful and i can't bare to not be close to you, but i dont want to hurt you. Your my everything and i will never leave you hurting" he says, while i look at him with dreamy eyes.

"I love you violet" he says, i tear starts streaming down my eye. No one has ever told me that besides nana and my parents, but no boy that truly cares.

"I love you too, jasper " i say kissing him, we stop dancing and he does the unexpected, he tilts my head up and places a gentle kiss on my neck.

"I will keep you safe darling" he says kissing me once again.

Hii guys next chapeter will be updated in a while, just because i got a new phone and i have to change everything to that phone. Soo keep updated and voteeee, And merry Christmas.

Nataly