Chapter 31

Jasper gets up and leaves the tent, I follow him and step outside. It's freezing but does it matter, Lydia turns into her wolf form and stays positioned down just incase anything happens. I get closer to Jasper and hold his hand.

"Lydia, check if on how there doing " Jasper demands, Lydia follows directions and leaves out into the woods. I hope everyone's okay , what if something happens? Dammit violet your over thinking again. Jasper feels me being worried , so he calms me down a bit. Jasper turns around to face a noise, I soon hear it and it's steps. I turn around to see a guy walking towards us , definitely a vampire. I hold on tight to Jasper and he pulls me behind him, ah shit.

"i-is that one of them?" I ask nervously, Jasper shakes his head yes. Jasper takes a few steps forward.

"Listen, you don't have to do this, trust me" Jasper speaks up, the guy doesn't stop walking though.

"She's clearly just using you, and the others"Jasper says again, he's actually telling the truth, just like Maria used him.

"She doesn't care about you" he continues , this dude need to really listen to- oh my god, there she is,Victoria. Jasper stiffness and i grip harder on his arm.

"She's just seeking revenge for her mate, that's the only reason she created this army"Jasper says , the guy turns to Victoria.

"Riley don't pay attention to them, they mess with your minds remember, I warned you" Victoria tells Riley, I guess that's his name.

"She's lying , she just used you" Jasper tells Riley.

"Riley don't listen to them" Victoria says again.

"I love you" she continues, Riley turns to us and smirks, oh this dumbass believes her.

"Your dead" he runs towards Jasper but before he can reach us Lydia comes out of nowhere and grabs him, she's dragging him like a doll everywhere, she bites off his arm and he yells ,Victoria starts to run away. See she clearly didn't care about him.

"You won't get another chance" Jasper says, what the hell is he doing. I give him a question look, he doesn't say anything. Victoria stops and turns around.

"You want violet , don't you?" He says, I look at him again.

"You want me to feel what you felt when I killed your precious James" Jasper needs to chill, wait couldn't he feel it, why is he triggering her?

"When I turned him into dust" he says, she starts to get all shaky and mad.

"When I turned him into ...nothing" damn it Jasper , she runs towards him, Jasper quickly pushes me away. I go in the tent and grab the knife Lydia gave me, I go back out and Victoria was inches away from me , I yelled, but Instead Jasper grabbed her and slammed her on the floor, then throws her. Victoria starts a claiming a tree for no reason, Jasper takes that moment to run the other direction. He pulls me back and pushes the tree Victoria is in, I look back at Lydia, she's handling Riley , she turns to me and gets knocked out, shit Lydia. I turn back to Jasper and see he's struggling with Victoria, oh no here comes fucking Riley, there both are attacking him. Victoria grabs Jasper by the head and Riley pulls. No ! I think quickly and then I remember, I grab the knife Lydia gave me and plunged it in my stomach, I scream. The three of them turn there heads towards me, Jasper looks at me with concern in his eyes, Riley and Victoria come running towards me but Jasper grabs Victoria and Lydia comes back and get Riley, this time Riley screams for Victoria but she ignores and try's to get away,I stand there watching Jasper grab Victoria and kill her by ripping her head off. I look down at the snow that's now covered in red , I look at Jasper again but without saying a word, Jasper looks at me and starts running towards me, I fall to the floor and look up at him.

"Darling stay with me" he says in panick, I shouldn't of stabbed myself deep. I don't say anything I just stare at him, his beautiful face, this is it , I can feel it.

"Lydia go get Carlisle!" Jasper yells, I can feel blood all over me, the cold snow doesn't feel cold, it's warm thanks to my blood.

"Darling" Jasper says getting my attention , I look at him again trying to force a smile, instead I feel pain and start to wince. I start to tear up from the pain and for me fearing of dying.

"Everything is gonna be okay darling" Jasper says wiping a few tears away.

"Babe" he says again trying to get me to focus on him, I start to slowly close my eyes but thanks to Jasper I can't , I hear footsteps and Carlisle comes into view, just like the first time James tried to kill me.

"She stabbed her self , help her" Jasper demands, Carlisle checks me.

"Son, she's lost a lot of blood" Carlisle looks at Jasper.

"Save her" he says trying not to cry.

"I can't" Carlisle tells him, nana here I come. Jasper looks down at me and I see tears in his eyes, that's the first time I've seen him this sad, he hugs me and places a kiss on my forehead. I let out a few tears.

"I-I lo-ove ..you" I breath out.

"No darling your not dying" he says choking on the last pasty,I shake my head no.

"Jasper do it" Lydia says, Jasper turns to her.

"I can't" he says, I start to look up and my breath starts to slow Down, and I can feel my heart do the same.

"Do it now, she's dying !" Lydia yells,

"It's the only way" Carlisle says to Jasper, I look at Jasper one last time before I breath one last time.

GUYS WHAT DID YALL THINK, obviously THIS IS NOT IT !!! I really want y'all to show me that you guys enjoy this book :) VOTE AND FAVORITE THIS. Next chapter will be up soon.

Nataly