Chapter 34

"What the hell are you doing here?" Edward asks mad.

"I came to deliver a message to violet, but I guess I found something else" Jacob says thinking about bella.

"Leave now, and don't dare come back here" Edward demands Jacob.

"So this is how you look , normal?" Jacob says to Bella ignoring Edward.

"And you too violet?" Jacob says still trying to ignore Edward.

"Get out!" Edward yells.

"Hey chill" I tell him, he doesn't need to get all protective over Bella. They're mates , she isn't gonna fall in live with the him.

"Shut up violet , it's your fault he's here"he yells at me.

"Don't start with me Edward" I tell him trying to be cool.

"Why did you come here then ? He knows where we live now" Edward tells me.

"We didn't know who it was" I tell him, Jasper pulls me back, he knows he shouldn't get into it either.

"Calm down darling" Jasper tells me in his mind.

"No I'm not gonna calm down , maybe you should calm down your brother" I say getting out of Jaspers hand.

"Violet don't you dare start with me" Edward tells me.

"Oh really , well you should have listened to me in the first place, why are you getting mad at me?"I said.

"Bella is this what you live with?" Jacob says to Bella, she doesn't say anything, she just stares at both me and Edward , angrily.

"Why don't you tell Jasper?" Edward tells me, I read his mind, he is talking about me and Paul.

"This is irrelevant to the situation Edward" I tell him furiously, he just trying to find things to pin at me. It was he does when he's mad.

"What is he talking about?" Jasper tells me.

"Nothing" I tell Jasper, it's not the time.

"Your little girlfriend kissed Paul while you were gone, and they had a thing " you little shit.

"Fucking Edward" I say running to him, but he grabs me throws me to the tree , I get up quickly but Jasper holds me back. I snarl my teeth, and Jacob gets in his position to turn just incase something happens.

"Stop!" Bella yells.

"Both of you" we here footsteps at the door.

"Renny go back inside" I say seeing Renesme at the door.

"Don't talk to her" Edward tells me, he is so childish.

"Renny?" Jacob says, as soon as Jacob and renesme made eye contact, Jacob was thinking about her so much it started to turn into love.

"Don't think that way" I tell Jacob, he looks at me.

"Stay away from my daughter" Edward says, dumbass he wasn't supposed to say that.

"Edward" Bella tells him, he realizes what he said and looks scared.

"She's your daughter?, you got pregnant by him? She's a vampire too?"Jacob says mostly towards Bella.

"No, well it's complicated"Bella tells Jacob.

"Let's go violet" Jasper pulls me. But I wanted to stay , what if Jacob gets the wrong idea. But Jasper keeps pulling me away.

"Promise me you won't say anything about her" I tell him through my mind , he looks surprised at first.

"I promise" Jacob says through his mind, I give him one last glare.