Chapter 11

I'm running and running to no where, woods and woods is all I see, then a sudden cliff appears I try to stop but I couldn't , I fell in water, I could feel the water coming inside my lungs I'm suffocating.

End

"Happy birthday"someone yells waking me up , I turn around  seeing its nana. Oh today's my birthday I totally forgot.

"Thanks nana" I said standing up from my bed and hugging her. She has 2 presents in her hand.

"Ones from me and the other one is from your parents" she says handing me 2 gifts. I opened the one with blue wrapping paper which is nana's ,its 3 band t-shirts, led zeppelin, Pvris and bmth.

" I love it nana" I said hugging her she smiled at me. I opened my parents next which was just a card with money in it.

"Money " nana said trying to be cheerful, but I actually like it I'm not that big on gifts I'll like everything. I look at the clock, 10:30, oh crap, I made plans to go with Jasper to his house.

"I'm not gonna be ready by the time Jasper comes " I say running around the room finding something to wear.

"Thanks nana for the gift " I say seeing she's still standing there.

"Your welcome honey, I'll leave you to get ready" she says exist my room. I grabbed a long black t-shirt with some blue jeans and some black vans on, I did my normal makeup and cleaning.

"Honey a car is outside!"I hear nana scream from downstairs. Jasper is here. I quickly run downstairs.

"Bye nana see you later" I say grabbing an apple, she waves goodbye. I get outside but don't see Jasper instead I see Lydia and Astrid.

"Oh my god what are y'alldoing here?" I say confused the last time I saw them they told me they were leaving.

"Hi violet, we just decided to stop by and say hi to you" Lydia says.

"Oh" is all I say.

"Why have y'all come back?I mean I don't complain it's just y'all left me saying that y'all were leaving forever" I say.

"We didn't say we were leaving forever violet, and you should thankful we stop by" says Lydia , I'm just really upset with them I don't say anything back.

"Oh look your boyfriend is here" Astrid says in an annoyed tone. Okay?,We're did the hate come from all of a sudden. I look back to see Jasper pull up my drive away, he doesn't get off.

"I better go, bye guys" I say leaving.

"Ay violet" I hear Astrid say,

"Yeah" I say turning around.

"Happy birthday" they both say , I smile at them and mouth out thank you. I see Jasper get off the car.

"Hi darling " he says hugging me, his cold touch is so relaxing.

"Hi" I say pulling away. We drive all the way to his house.

------

Before we enter the house he stops me.

"Happy birthday beautiful, don't think I don't know" he says.

"Thank you , I was really hoping you wouldn't just because I don't like to be the center of attention" I say and hug him, we enter the house and I see Alice running to me in normal speed like a human.

"Happy birthday violet"  Alice say hugging me, look back at jasper who is rolling his eyes at her.i giggle.

"Thank you" I say pulling away.