Chapter 29

Dear violet

I'm sorry sweetie if I leave you, I didn't want to mention the pain I was feeling the last couple of days. My pills were gone and my appointment is in 2 days I don't know if I'll make it, but if I don't I'm very sorry my dear. You'll have someone to look after you, Jasper, he's amazing honey , he does truly love you and hopefully he'll keep you safe and will care for you the way you did to me. Thank you violet for everything you've done, I appreciate you coming to live with me and helping through the death of your grandfather. You are my only reason to be afraid to leave this world but I see that my time has to come. I love you so much, and up above I'll take care of you.

With love
Nana

It's been a week since nana's passing , everyone has helped me to get back in my normal state and focus on what's coming, Victoria will be here in a couple of days. My parents left shortly after , they sold the house , I wanted to keep it but they didn't want to. They asked me to move in with them but I refused of course, Carlisle convinced them that I could live with them in their home,there's nothing they could do though I'm 18. Moving in with the Cullen's was kinda weird , I mean I've never imagined living in such a beautiful house and living with my boyfriend. I've only been living in here for 3 days , I'm still scared to ask to make food for myself , they don't eat and it's kinda weird to just eat alone while Jasper looks at me. Also at night I sleep in Jasper room, while everyone else is awake and doing things like emmet and Logan playing video games screaming at each other, it's okay though I don't complain it is their home.

I miss Bella I've talked to her ones , she's in New Orleans with her dad. Renesme sounds more grown , I bearly even recognize her voice. The pack come and stay with me for a couple of hours while the Cullen's hunt, of course Jacob doesn't stay and I know he wonders we're Bella is. the pack they leave as soon as the Cullen's come back. Me moving in has made it easier to keep me safe. Right now I'm walking around their enormous backyard, which is the woods. I didn't like forks at first but now I love the way the trees and the coldness that this town has, I also met the most wonderful people here. I've been so poetic since nana's passing seeing how life is short , I've been more appreciated lately.

"It's Training day, are you ready?" I turn around to see Jasper, I nod at him.

"yeah" I say walking back to the house, I hold Jasper hand. We walk inside the house to see everyone there.

"The pack are waiting for us at the field, let's get going" Carlisle says. I turn to Jasper and he lowers down for me to get on his back, everyone else speeds off and Jasper gets ready and speeds off as well. I closed my eyes because it's too dizzy for me now. About 10 seconds pass and we were on the field.

"Okay darling , I want you to walk around the perimeter of the field just so your smell can stay here" Jasper says, I nod and start walking. I spot the girls and walk towards them.

"Hey guys" I say to them, Lydia hugs me. It's weird because Lydia isn't so touchy but I don't mind, she cares, Astrid hugs me next.

"How you been?" Astrid asks.

"Good, I'm getting better" I respond.

"We are glad to hear that" Lydia says , I smile.

"Where's the boys?" I ask referring to Jacob and Paul.

"Oh they will be here in a bit, they are trying to convince Leah to come" Lydia says. I don't know Leah quite well but everyone she has to "babysit" me she doesn't say a word and just sits.

"Why don't you guys convince her?" I ask them.

"We don't get along quite well" Astrid says, I look at her confused.