Chapter 27

It's been about two weeks that have passed and the date that Alice had said for the fight is getting closer. Nothing has changed, I've been thrown back and forth by the pack and the Cullen's. I don't complain though I know it's for my safety, but what sucks is that Jasper insisted that I don't go out, unless is their house , my house or Jacobs, I can't even get a job and I really need to help nana with the bills. Today is the first training day and everyone is meeting up by the Cullen's house. Jasper is going to pick me up today, meanwhile I'm going to take a shower and get dressed.

When i get out of I quickly change into a flannel that's green and blue , ugh I really miss my blue hair. I button up the flannel and put on my black skinny jeans, since it's now fall it's pretty cold outside, I put on my black hightop converse and brush my hair and lastly added a black beanie on. I grab my phone and walk out my bedroom, seeing nana's door is still closed meaning she hasn't gotten up , she knew I was leaving early today and she has an appointment at 2 this afternoon, so she should be good. I walk outside and see Jasper waiting for me , I jog towards him  and when I finally reach him I pull him into a kiss.

"Good morning darlin" he says in his southern accent, you know how magical that voice is?

"Hi" I reply. I get in the passenger side , while Jasper got in the driver side.

"Who's there ?" I ask.

"Most of the pack, waiting for the rest of your friends. And all my family is their" Jasper says, I simply nod and we were off to the Cullen's. Couple minutes had gone by and we have arrived.

"Get on my back" Jasper says.

"What?" I say confused.

"Get on my back, I have to take you to the woods" he says, I did as I was told and we quickly ran through the threes , how amazing , also so cold. We finally came to a stop and see we were in an open area, everyone was there , except Bella.

"Welcome Violet" Carlisle says.

"Hello everyone " I say to all , of course I didn't want to be rude. I got hellos back from the Cullen's , but since the pack was in their wolf forms , they couldn't say anything. They all were in a line , assuming Sam is in the front ,  and to recognize Lydia and astrids fur , I've only seen Lydia in wolf form once , but they look amazing.

"Violet go with Alice and Rosalie " Jasper says.

"Okay" I walk towards my girls and hug them as soon as I reach them.

"Missed you" Alice says.

"Saw you last night " I say laughing.

"True but I miss my little human sister" Alice says.

"And I missed my vampire sister too" I say , it's funny in a way.

"Where's Bella?" I ask.

"She went with her father out of the state , just to keep Renesme safe, she will come back as soon as all of this is over just so no one will find her and discover nessy" Rosalie explains.

"Oh, I haven't seen nessy how is she?" I ask.

"She is doing well, she's growing so fast, literally" Alice says, I laugh a bit.

"Welcome everyone , Jasper has experience with the newborns, teach us how to fight them" Carlisle says, we all pay attention towards Carlisle and wolfs do the same.

"They actually wanna know how the newborns are different from us" Edward says probably reading their minds.

Well like I said They're stronger than us because their own human blood lingers in their tissues. Our kind is not as  powerful than in our first several months of our vampire life" Carlisle explains. Jasper Steps in