Chapter 36

Like anytime other day , I'll sit around wait till morning , go hunting with any Cullen who was available to go with me, get back by the afternoon, avoid Edward and spend time with Jasper. I didn't expect being a vampire was boring, not that I don't like being one its just, time is waisted . I need to do something today, the sunrise is gonna set in an hour or so, maybe I'll ask Alice if she want to go get my hair dye, I need to do something to this plain brown hair. Avoiding Edward is hard, he clearly doesn't feel sorry, if not he will go up to me and talk to me, maybe he just reads all the horrible things I say in my head when I see him. Jasper always tells me to talk to him but heck no, it's not my fault. I get what he is trying to do, I mean I don't even see Renesme anymore, neither Bella. Maybe is should talk to Edward so I can get talk to my little renny, but only if I feel welcomed.

I wonder what Alice is doing, I should ask her now. I get up from the bed, and walk pass Jasper who was fixing his curly hair, one of his secrets is he is so into his hair more then me. I walk towards Alice and Logan's room who is right next door to ours. I knock two times.

"Who dare enters my kingdom?" Logan says.

"It's me , my royal majesty" I say, Logan can be weird sometimes but we just all go along with it.

"Enter" he says in the deepest voice, I walk in to see Alice looking at her closet, obviously, and Logan reading. I swear the only thing we can kill time with is reading so many novels.

"Alice , come with me to get hair dye at port Angeles. And you can dye for me" I tell her, she turns around and looks at me with disgust.

"You are not running your hair again violet" she says.

"But please Alice, I need something to make me different" I tell her.

"The only way I can go is if you come with me" I beg her.

"Take Rosalie, I can bare to see that beautiful hair go" Alice says.

"Fine, Rosalie was my first choice anyways" I tell her joking around, she gasp .

"Oo burn" Logan says.

"Fine I'll go with you" she says, I clap my hands.

"Yay, but Rosalie is still coming, I just read her mind" I say running back into my room.

"Going out?" Jasper says, I nod.

"I would ask you but I don't think you will like to go dye hunting" I say to him.

"You are right" he says jokingly, i lightly hit him.

"Is it fine that I go though?" I ask him.

"Sure darling, you are trained enough" Jasper says, I smile at him and kiss him.

"Thank you" we separate from our kiss and I change outfits, I out on black skinny jeans with a stripe knit and a jean jacket over that, yes I am still cold in forks, I put on some black high top converse. (PICTURE AT THE TOP) I put my hair up in a lose bun because I'm going to be fucking it up in a bit. I look at the time it's 11 am, we should probably start leaving.

"Bye babe" I say to Jasper.

"Be careful darlin" he tells me , I nod and quickly kiss him.

"Alice , Rosalie!" I yell, although they can hear me already.

"Coming" Rosalie quickly gets here while Alice takes her time, she really doesn't want me to dye my hair.

----

We get there fast, and this time we were in a car. Surprisingly Alice let me drive her Lamborghini. We go to a beauty supply store and this is the first time I'm in actual public. We go inside the store and all eyes hit us, like if we were something magical.