One Shot #10

"Neal!" Emma's voice whispered, breaking the silence of the early morning. Neal didn't stir.

"Neal!" she hissed again, this time jabbing him in the ribs. Neal groaned and rolled over, pulling the blankets over his head.

"What?" he groaned, his voice muffled by the ratty motel comforter.

"We have to leave, Tallahassee, remember?" Emma smiled, pulling the blankets off of her bare legs and walking over to the dresser. She through her hair into a pony tail and pulled on the jeans she wore yesterday. Neal still wasn't up yet, so Emma walked over to his side of the bed and grabbed a corner of the comforter. She silently counted to three before ripped the blankets away from Neal's body.

"Hey!" he complained, curling into a ball to stay warm. 'Desperate times call for desperate measures' she thought to her self, smiling a little. Emma bend over Neal and pressed her fingers against his bare chested and wiggled them. Neal shrieked like a child and started laughing his, bright cheerful laugh. Emma kept tickling him no matted how much he squirmed, laughing along with him. It was all fun from her end until Neal caught her hands and flipped her onto her back on the bed. He pinned down her arms with his knees and grinned evilly, wiggling his fingers.

"Gotcha!" The tables had turned on poor little Emma and as much as she tried, she couldn't stop Neal, he was too strong. He tickled her stomach and she let out a shrill shriek.

"Neal stop!" she gasped in between fits of laughter. Neal shook his head and smile.

"This is revenge." He kept tickling her ans Emma screamed and laughed, trying to free her arms. When he shifted his right knee, Emma saw her chance and freed her arm. She pressed it to his chest and tickled him once again. Neal screamed with laughter and pushed Emma off.

"Truce?" He asked, breathing hard. Neal extended a hand and Emma glanced at it skeptically.

"Truce." She declared, shaking his hand, but instead of realising it, she yanked his arm and pulled him towards her. She pressed her lips to his briefly and Neal wrapped an arm around her lovingly. Emma grinned through the kiss and pulled away.

"Tallahassee." She reminded him, grinning widely. Emma hopped off the bed and started packing her few things into a duffel bag. Neal followed suit, and soon, the two were checking out of the motel and hightailing it out of the parking lot. The highway was was deserted, it was three thirty in the morning, and the yellow bug was going a steady 77 mph. They would've loved to go faster, but they couldn't risk being pulled over and spotted by the cops since they were wanted for theft. Neal took one hand off the steering wheel and grabbed Emma's, interlocking their fingers.

"Ready to go home?"