Chapter 4- Broken Harry

I have nothing to say.. haha !! So.. read.. Hahaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Taylor's Pov.~

After i ended the call.. I was pinned on the wall.. i look at it and it's scarlett. I smile at her and try to escape from her grip..

"Hey Scarlett.. Why are you pinning me on the wall??" I said looking at her eyes who is full of anger. OH !! Did she hear what i say awhile ago..?? Not good. I have to act cool..

"You B*tch !! You don't love harry don't you ?!?!" Scarlett said while tighting me on the wall. I must say she's super strong..

"Uhh.. I love him. Your just jelous because i'm dating a famous star." I said while staring at her.

"Don't act like a stupid taylor. I heard you !!and what the heck is that plan?!?!? TELL ME or else." Scarlett said with a serious on her voice

"Oh..?? What plan are you saying?? I don't know about that." I said without a expresion.. She tighten much from my grip that made me choke.. I can't breath.. >.<

"Don't act you don't know about that plan !!! TELL ME OR I WILL TIGHTEN THE GRIP !!!" Scarlett said.. and she tighten the grip.. I look at her eyes and it's like harry's eyes when he's angry.. I'm pretty scared right now.. >.< I can't bearly breath !!

"OKAY !! OKAY !! I DON'T LOVE HARRY !! I JUST WANT TO BECAME MORE FAMOUS. AND THE PLAN.. I WAS---" I said but i was cut by a person..??

~Harry's Pov.~

After what happen awhile ago.. Niall decided to eat at nandos.. So.. me and the lads and girls is walking on the street when we heard a familiar voice..?? We all stopped walking and stare at each other.

"Do you here that?? It's sound familiar.." I said while looking around.

"Yeah.. It's sounded like.. Scarlett..??" Aliyah said while looking around too..

"Shh.. let's follow the voice.." Liam said while walking.. towards a alley..??

~LJ's Pov.~

"---- TELL ME OR I TIGHTEN THE GRIP !!" Scarlett shout from a alley..

We're about to walk towards her when we saw taylor pinned against a wall..?? What the heck is happening..?? Harry is about to shout but zayn put his hand on harry's mouth and dragged harry beside the dumptrash.. Zayn whispered..

"Shh.. hide.. I think something is important happening.." Zayn said and pulled us behind the dumptrash.. We're waiting for angel and taylor say something.. but we only heard a heavily breathing that made harry stand..

"TA------" Harry said but louis put his hand on harry's mouth and pull him down..

"be quiet harry.." Louis whispered..

"what?! be quiet ?! My girlfriend is pinned against a wall !!" Harry shout whispered..

"Just be quiet harry.." Aliyah said while peeking Scarlett and taylor..

We're quiet here beside a smelly dumptrash.. We're about to go when we saw scarlett put her hand on her back signing that 'Don't go.' So.. we don't go and just stand there.. we don't know why taylor isint noticing us.. 

"OKAY !! OKAY !! I DON'T LOVE HARRY !! I JUST WANT TO BE MORE FAMOUS ! And.. THE PLAN.. I WAS--" Taylor said by cut by Scarlett.

"Uhhmm.. Taylor..?? Why don't you look to your left and tell me who is it??" Scarlett said with a success on her voice. Taylor turn her face to the left where we're standing..

"H..h..ha..harry..??" Taylor said her voice is full of shocked and anger..

I look at harry and he's shock as i expected.. a water starting to fill harry's eyes.. I look again at Scarlett and taylor.. scarlett let go of taylor.. still shocked.. after a second, Taylor look at Scarlett and about to punch scarlett but scarlett immediately step a back that made taylor fall from the ground.

"YOU SLUT !!!" Taylor shout at Scarlett but Scarlett just stand their emotionless .

"Why are you calling me slut?? I don't even have a boyfriend yet." Scarlett said looking at taylor who is on the ground.. We just stand there staring at them..

"U.. Ugghhh !!" Taylor said and ran away..

Scarlett walk towards us while staring at harry..

"Ha---" Scarlett said but he ran away..

"Is he okay?" Scarlett said. A worried on her tone

"Uhhmm.. Probably not. it's his first time to saw that thing." Liam said while staring at scarlett

"Ohh.. It's the best." Scarlett said while walking away..

~Kathy's Pov.~

Scarlett walked away without saying us where she will go..

"I'm hungry.,." Niall said out of the blue.. We all look at niall.

"Yeah. Me too.. let's go where we're going to awhile ago." Zayn said while walking.. We walk too and eat at the nandos..

------------ AFTER EATING

"GOD !! Niall !! The bill is so expensive !!" Louis said while looking at the bill

"How do you know it was me Huh.?" Niall said while chewing his food

"Well. we all got chicken breast fillet burger.. and you niall got.. Portobello Mushroom and Grilled Halloumi Cheese Burger.. Double Chicken Breast Fillet Wrap.. Veggie Burger and lastly !! Chicken Livers and Portuguese Roll." Louis said while looking at niall

"Wow.. niall.. you have a big tummy right there. haha" LJ said while pointing at niall's tummy.

"Ahaha ! Yeah. So. let's go.?? I'm finish." Niall said while standing..

"Whoopss.. !! You have to give me money first. You all got the expensive ones." Louis said while extending his hand to niall.

Niall rolled his eyes and put a money on louis' hand.. We paid the bills and went to their house.. Liam opened the door and we saw ...

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE ?!?" Louis' shouted..

One thing i knew was.. the lads girlfriends is tighned up on a rope..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER PEOPLEE !! :)) Long time no update .. SORRY.. I'm busy on something.. :/ ahaha. So..Who do you think tighted at lads' girlfriend..?? FIND OUT TOMORROW I THINK..?? Sorry for breaking my promise to update early.. So.. BYEE !! :))

Please VOTE and COMMENT. :))