Chapter 17- Day 7 'Game'

Goshhhh. sorry for not updating but here yah go! :) and oh, I can't update after this because its my exam so yeah, I'll stop talking now. lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Liam's Pov.~

"Scarlett, are you okay?'  i asked her because she's not talking since this morning and I think she's avoiding harry? hmmm..

"Yeah." Scarlett said plainy.

"We're back!!" I heard Kathy and LJ screamed from the living room.

"We're at the kitchen!" I shout and they went to the kitchen.

"Watcha eatin?" Kathy said sitting next to me.

"I don't know.. some kind of soup." I said looking what we're eating.

"So, why little Scarlett is quiet?" LJ said sitting next to Scarlett.

"Mind your own business.." Scarlett murmured and continue to eat,  I can tell she is thinking something.

"Woah.. what's with her?" LJ said looking at me. I just shrug and heard the others running towards the kitchen.

~Scarlett's Pov.~

I was eating when I heard the others running towards the kitchen intrupting me from eating. I look at them and saw harry looking at me.. why is he here..? I mentally smack my face, of course he's here! its his house. ugh.. why.. why do he have to do that.. that kiss thingy.. its been my mind since yesterday! ...

"Hey guys! who wants to play?" Louis said looking at us.

"What kind of play?" LJ asked interested.

"I forgot the title but the game goes when the bottle points at you and you'll say 'I never been' and say the thing you didn't do yet. and if.. for example, the bottle points at me and I'll said ' I never been arrested.' and the others that didn't arrested will not drink and the other who got arrested will drink. so.. wanna join?" Louis explains looking at us with a smile at his smile. whats with him?..

"Yeah! sure!" Liam, LJ and Kathy shout standing up. they all left but I didn't realise harry is still here.. gosh...

I didn't mind him and he just took a sit in front of me. I can't help myself so I look at him. and he is stating at me.. again.

"I thought your going to play?" Harry asked looking at me,

"I don't like to get drunk.. ad besides.. I don't drink.' I said continue eating.

"You do realise that your plate has no food and still your eating." Harry chuckles. I look at my plate and he is right.. I thought there's still food. gosh.. what's happening to me?

"I change my mind.. I'll play." I said and walk towards the living room seeing them laughing.

"Do you want to play scarlett?" Liam asked me and. i nod. i took a sit between zayn and Louis so that harry can't sit beside me.

"I'll play too." Harry said and took a sit between Kathy and niall that cause I was sitting in front of him. well is this so great. note the sarcasm there. geez..

We just play the game honestly and harry, Louis, zayn, Kathy and aliyah is drunk. well is this a healthy game. note the sarcasm again, I only taste 2 shots of tequila so I'm not that drunk and it taste horrible.. its not like its my first Time to drink actually its my second time.. I don't really drink like the girls.. I hate the smell and the taste of it.

I was intrup my thought when zayn throw up on my legs.

"Oh sh*t!" I said standing up.

"I'm sorry scarlett, I didn't mean to throw up on your beautiful legs.. your hot though." Zayn said smiling. he is definitely drunk. very very drunk. how many did he drink?

"Its alright.. um.. guys, who's not drunk can you carry Kathy and aliyah to our room..? thanks.. " I said and went to the bathroom.. they did what I said and they all went to bed.

~Aliyah's Pov.~

"No... the house is on fire..! " I said and got up..

nightmares... ugh.. and I'm so drunk right now... my head is aching and my vision is spinning.. where am I? your so stupid aliyah, how come you not know if the lights is off. I am drunk but I'm not that stupid. I need water.. gosh.. I'm thirsty.. so I got up and went to the kitchen.. I open the lights and I almost have an heart attack (OW! LOL, sorry I have to do that. fangirl is attacking me.) I saw zayn standing drinking a water.

"I almost die.." I said walking towards the refrigerator, zayn saw me and I know he's drunk because he just hit on Scarlett awhile ago.

"You scared me.." Zayn said looking at me,

I shrugged and drink the water, I was about to put the glass on the sink when zayn crash his lips on mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

its short I know... I'll make it up to you after my exams so yeah.. bye! :)

Vote and Comment. :)))