Chapter 14- Day 3 'Amusement Park'

This day is sooo.. stressful.. >.< and i have to update this.. so.. here you go..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Liam's Pov.~

"Girls, Do you want to come with us?" I said Smiling at them. Their eyes lit up and smiled widely.

"Really??" Aliyah said while smiling.

"Ofcourse. why not?" Harry said smiling too,

"Because, you lads don't want us to come with you if your going out." Scarlett said while chewing her gum then harry realise that its his gum.

"Hey, is that my gum?" Harry said pointing at scarlett's mouth.

"Yep." Scarlett said chewing her gum again.

"How did you get that? I put my pack of gums in my closet. Wait. you went to my room?" Harry said with wide eyes.

"Well.. i saw in there is. A pack of gums. A box of condo---" Scarlett said but harry put his hand over her mouth. We know what she will say. Haha..!!

The girls just went to their room and change their dress. A minute later they already done. 

"Let's go??" The girls said in unison.

We all stared at them in shocked.. Kathy is wearing a high waist shorts and a fit red shirt. She looks stunning. Aliyah is wearing a jeans and a white normal shirt. she's not that stylish. Hm.. Scarlett is wearing a polka dots black and white over knee dress. She looks so innocent and cute. LJ is wearing a short shorts and a yellow shirt that says 'I ROCK'.  She's has a bit of stylish especially with the shoes. and Mitchelle is wearing a blue skirt with a bow on it and her top is a tube that fit her shape. She looks like a kid. THEY are so cuteeeeeeee.

"Wow...." We boys said breathless at the sight. They are so BEAUTIFUL.. especially.. kathy.. 

"Um.. lads..?? Boys..??" They all said waving their hands at our face to snapped our thoughts.

"Um. Yeah. let's go?" Louis said picking his key.

We went to the amusement park that the girls will like it.. The amusement is a bit far from our house so.. the girls just went to sleep.. Scarlett sleeping at harry's shoulder while harry holding her hand..  LJ sleeping at niall's lap at the back of the bus.. Aliyah is sleeping while zayn is hugging her..  Mitchelle is flipping her phone who's sitting next to louis at the driver sit. and.. Kathy.. sleeping while her head is leaning at the window.. I moved her head to my arm so that she can sleep comfortably.. 

The car suddenly stops. I look at the window and we're here..

"We're here. Wake them up mates." Louis said facing us.

"Awwww.. i'm comfortable with this position.." Harry said while pouting his lips.

"We're here?? Aw.. can we just wait them to wake up..??" Niall said pointing at LJ.

"It's comfy with her sleeping on me." Zayn said referring to aliyah who is sleeping while zayn is hugging her to not her fall while sleeping.

"Well.. we need to wake them up." Louis said.

"Alright.." They all give up.. even me i don't want to wake kathy.. 

We waked them and went outside. They have their smile on there face.

"Oh my gosh.. I love this place..!!" They all said looking at the surroundings.

"You've been here before?" Louis said to them. They all nod.

"but the last time we went here.. we got mobbed.." LJ said frowning.

"Mobbed..?? You girls is popular?" I said shocked.

"We don't know.. but just.. one day the paparazzis crashed our house taking pictures of us." Scarlett said.

"Ohhhh.." We boys said..

First we went to the carousel.. we took some the girls photos to remember this moment that they're having fun.

"Let's go to the roller coaster.!!" Louis said jumping up and down.

"Yeah. let's goooo..!!" We all running to the line.. while waiting the line.. Two of the girls turn around and they saw us.. They made their face in 0_0 ..

"Oh my goshhhh.. I'm.. gonna.. die.." The two girls said staring at us.. including the girls.

"Um.. are you okay??" Kathy said touching the other girl at her shoulder to check if she's okay. Are they a fan??

"She.. She.. oh my gosh.." The one that kathy touch and she just fainted.. The other girl catch her.

"Oh my gosh.. i um.. we.. Oh my gosh.. i can't believe.. oh my gosh.. it's.. you girls... and... with.. One direction..!!" She said holding her friend.

"Um.. yeah. is she okay?" I said pointing at the unconscious girl.

"Yeah. she's.. oh my god.. she's fine.. um.. you girls and boys.. can um.. be first. I'll go.." She said but she already run away with her friend.

"Is she fangirling or something??" Scarlett said referring to the two girls who just know the word.. "OH MY GOSH"

"I think. hey it's our turn..!!" Niall said. Scarlett and Harry sat at the front.. Me and Kathy sat the 2nd row.. Aliyah and Zayn sat at the 3rd row.. LJ and Niall sat at the 4th row.. and.. Mitchelle and Louis sat at the 5th row..

----------- The roller coaster just stopped at the exit.. Scarlett and Mitchelle suddenly run towards the girls bathroom.

"I'll go check her." Harry and Louis said in unison. We just nod.

"We're going to that restaurant." Zayn said pointing at the restaurant nearby. Harry and Louis just nod too and went to see if scarlett and mitchelle is okay..

---------------AFTER EATING.. we went home because it's already 9:43.. we need to go home. the girls is tired though.. I open the house door and we all went inside..

"I'm.. tired.. i'm going to sleep.. Thanks for the day lads." Scarlett said smiling at us. The girls followed her. They are all tired for this day..

after a minute.. we went to our own bedrooms to sleep,..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A long chapterrrr!! Yeyyy..!! First time of the history of wattpad..!! Lol. Just kidding. haha. so.. byee.. :)) 

UPDATE: Tuesday and Saturday

Vote and Comment