Chapter 31- Day 20 'Fine'

hiiiii.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Scarlett's Pov.~

*BANG !!*

I close my eyes waiting for the bullet to hit me.

"HARRY !!!" I heard the girls shout.. I open my eyes and saw harry laying on the ground.. I look at taylor wide eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL ??!!!" I shout walking towards her.

"You better stop scarlett." Taylor said with her smirk on her face.

"You just..." I said. tears crawling on my cheeks. the others is quiet and shock from what happen..

"Yes i just did scarlett." Taylor said with a smirk on her face. i want to run towards her and punch her but i cant move from my spot..

"Goodbye. Nice talking to you." Taylor said before running off.

The lads and girls runs towards harry whos laying on the ground.. A tear escape from my eyes when i saw harry's blood.

"Harry.. Harry.." I sobbed kneeling down to hold his hand..

"I'll call the ambulance..." Niall said standing up and called an ambulance.

While waiting for the ambulance.. the girls trying to say its going to be fine.. but i keep ignoring them... We heard the ambulance and the door burst open.. they carry harry inside the ambulance and we all followed.. When we got to the hospital.. they went to the emergency room..

"Sorry, you cant go in." The nurse said stopping us.

The others just nod and we went to the lobby and sit... I look at my face on a mirror and i look like a ghost.. so i stand and went to the bathroom to clean my face.. I just wish harry will be okay..

~Kathy's Pov.~

"God !! How did taylor get out of the jail?!" Zayn shout.

"We all dont know.. maybe she got escaped..?" LJ said thinking.

"Maybe.." We all said nodding..

After an minute scarlett went back.. her makeup is gone.. She cleaned her face. I saw zayn looking at her and i heard aliyah said 'You can.'. So zayn stand up and walk towards scarlett.

"Its going to be alright scarlett.." Zayn said trying to comfort scarlett.

"I know..." Scarlett said sobbing again.

"Then why are you crying? You shouldnt be crying. He will be okay. trust me." Zayn said giving scarlett a smile before getting back to his sit.

Scarlett took a sit next to mitchelle.. so mitchelle is comforting her.

"Are you... Harry Styles' friends?" A doctor ask.

"Yes sir.." Louis said. and we all stand up.

"Is he okay?" Liam ask.

"Yes.. We remove the bullet already, so hes okay now. You can visit your friend now. Hes at room 014." The doctor said giving us a smile before going away.

We run to harry's room and we all saw him laying on the bed sleeping with needles attached to his arm.

"Glad hes okay.." Liam said with a worried voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Errr.. My story SUCKS ! >.<

Vote and Comment