Chapter 54- Day 98 'Present World'

Hellooo !! WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL DISAPPOINT YOU. Sorry, about that but this Chapter is long. Sooooo. :) and OH THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY CONFUSING SO BE YEAH. AND THIS CHAPTER HAS A DIFFERENT CHARACTER SO HERE'S THEYRE NAME.

Angel- (you'll find out soon)
Angela, Yeddah, Riza, Berna- Angel's Bestfriend.

Yeah that's it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Angel's Pov.~

' and they got married and have many kids. '  I wrote it down then close my thick notebook smiling because i finished my story for the one and only One Direction. Yes I'm a directioner and I love them so freaking much. I'm excited for the concert tho ! Me and my friends have a backstage passes !! And the best thing is that we can get to meet them !! It's so omg i just can't believe it.

"Hey gurl." Yeddah said sitting down in front of the round table. Yeah we're at the cafeteria.

" So you finish with your story ? The concert is tomorrow night !!" Angela said clapping her hands when she remember the concert.

"Yeah ! OH MY GOSH I'M GONNA MEET LIAM.." Yeddah said looking into space dreaming about liam. Haha yeah she's a liam girl.

"But the awesome thing is we get ALL to meet them !!" Berna shouts making the other students glare at us.

"What ? Something on our face ? Yeah we know were beautiful ! Staring is rude !" I shout at them making them turn away. Ha. Serves their right. I really hate the people here at our school. They're so... never mind.

" Haha nice sass girl. Anyway, who's car  were going to use to go there ?" Riza ask looking at us.

"Mine. Since angela, berna and riza have no car and Angel don't want to use her 'Sports Car' so my car." Yeddah said putting air quotes at sports car. She's always like that putting air quotes if she will say the word sports car. I don't even know why..

"Yey ! I'm really excited !! I can't wait !" Angela said we just talk about one direction. OFCOURSE.

We all went to our own house. I went to my room then wrap the notebook because I'm going to give it to them and I hope Harry likes it. I wrote the story for 3 weeks so they better like it.. Haha so before i glue the wrapper i put a tiny letter inside writing 'Hope you like this story. :)   -Angel' I wrapped it completely and choose a clothes for the concert tomorrow night. I'm really excited you cant even imagine it. So to make this straight. I'm a harry girl, Angela is a zayn girl, Yeddah is a liam girl, Riza is a louis girl and Berna is a niall girl. Yeah and we're all friends since were little. I close the lights then took a sleep.

M O R N I N G

I woke up when i heard my door slamming. What the hell is that ? I groggily open the door revealing my four friends already wearing their clothes for later.

"What are you doing here ?"  I ask going back to my bed and they just followed me inside closing the door.

"Let's go to the mall ! We need to buy something for the boys !" Angela said shaking me.

"What ?.. I only have a gift for them so. You four go ahead." I mumbled wanting to sleep again.

"Ehhhh no. Cmon ! Take a bath, put your clothes on then let's go !!" Riza said pulling me up. I groan then went to the bathroom taking a bath.

~Angela's  Pov.~

"Oh my god, I'm so excited !!" I said jumping up and down on angel's bed haha. She won't mind.

"Yeah right. Oh i wish they'll just live here at New York.." Riza said day dreaming about them. Hey we're all dreaming about those 5 hot lads.

"What am i going to buy ?" Berna suddenly ask.

"Just buy niall a snapback." I said looking around angel's room. I didn't know she have a bow and snapback collection. She has a random personality.

"Yeah.  Or i should steal one of angel's snapback to save some money ?" Berna ask joking then walk towards the cabinet full of bows and snapbacks.

"Angel won't want that. She will kill you.. like for real." I said clos8ñg the cabinet before angel sees it and as on cue we heard a bathroom door opened revealing angel with a tight jeans and a black shirt.

"Cmon let's go." Angel said grabbing her shoes.

We all went to the mall and buy some stuuuufffs and yeah that's it i guess ahaha.

~Angel's Pov.~

~ C O N C E R T ~

"THANK YOU NEW YORK !!" Harry shout at the mic making yhe crowd go insane again well it's directioners. :)

When One Direction went to backstage a girl with brown hair stood on the stage grabbing the mic and think it's 1D's tour manager.

"Alright 5 girls will go to backstage so go to the right side of the stage okay. And for the others thank you for coming. Thank you." She said smiling then she went to the right side and we just followed her at the lads' dressing room.

She gave us a bye and smile then close the door leaving us with 5 famous, hot, cute, charming etc. Haha they're so...

"So what's your names ?" Liam ask smiling.

"Hey I'm yeddah." Yeddah said smiling.

"Hi I'm angela.." Angela said shyly.

"Um hi I'm riza." Riza said waving.

"I'm berna." Berna said looking at them. I look at harry then smirk then look at the boys.

"Hey I'm angel." I said smirking.

And for this 4 years being friends with angela, yeddah, riza and berna.. I didn't tell them that I'm friends with Harry Styles and Niall Horan for 2 years it's pretty cool actually and honestly acting is really hard. I act everyday and exhaust myself from writing that story so that they won't notice anything suspicious.

Well.. i think it's time to tell them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate wattpad seriously.. this is suppose to be long but when i open the wattpad all i typed is gone. I was like 'WTF ?!' But ugh..

I hope you like this chapter.. 2 more chapters plus the epilogue then it's done. :)

VOTE AND COMMENT. :)