Chapter 55- Day 99 '1 Year Later'

Wooooo hello again. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Angel's Pov.~

"Hey what's up ? Thank you for reading my story." I said smiling at the girl that wants my autograph on the book i published.

I never thought that me and the girls will become so successful in life. I became a writer, Angela became a One Direction stylist, Yeddah became a actress, Berna became a director and Riza became a mother and louis is the father ! Cool right ? Their daughter is so adorable tho and maybe your asking if we're dating the boys well yeah.

"Um miss angel ? Can you sign this please ?" A little girl ask holding the book.

I smiled at her and signed the book giving a girl a special note before giving it to her.

~Angela's Pov.~

"Ugh f*ck. Guys please just sit down." I said groaning cause the boys is so cheerful today and they're so noisy.

"Alright guys. Sit down. Angela is getting mad." Zayn said making the boys sit. Yey haha i love my boyfriend.

"Thanks." I said smiling at zayn.

"Anytime babe." Zayn said winking at me making the other groan.

!get a room please." Harry said smirking at us.

"Hey don't mind us. Later your going to have some with your so oh loving writer girlfriend." I jokly said laughing.

"Tss. She's so busy and I miss her already.." Harry said with a sigh yeah it's true.

Angel has been having a book signing like everyday so her and harry don't have time with each other just calls and texts but i think they're alright and tomorrow when the tour starts. Yeah an another tour and this time me and the girls are going ! It's amazing tho meeting new and unfamiliar people but the boy s will be busy with the concerts well so am i but i think me and the girls' job is off for the tour. My thought were intrupted with a noise. I look at it and saw the three girls that i want to see.

"ANGEL ! YEDDAH ! BERNA !! OH MY GOD !" I screamed hugging all of them. I miss them oh my god. They're been busy at their jobs so i only have riza here but she's busy too taking care of her baby but. OH MY GOD THEY'RE HERE.

"YEAH ! Oh my god i miss all of you !!" Yeddah said pulling away from our hug as we pull too.

"So how's california yeddah and berna ? How's austrailia angel ? Oh my god i really missed you guys. I'm like stuck here with these five idiots but oh my god your here !" I said chuckling.

We just talk and talk until its midnight and we need to sleep like right now cause the tour will be starting soon !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boring and Short Chapter i know.. I'm sorry its just christmas is coming and there's alot of parties going around here so..

VOTE AND COMMENT