Chapter 6- Funeral :''(

I'm very tired from school and i have to do my projects so.. but i have to update for youuuu..!! :)) yeah.. that's how my care for you guyss..! Ahaha So.. :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Zayn's Pov.~

 We're now here at their funeral.. looking at the girls lifeless,.. Taylor is at the jail right now.. she deserve it. 

"Lads.. the girls' mom is calling you.." The girls said.. we all sigh and went to their parents.. who is crying..

after talking to them.. we sat down because the priest is talking now.. when the girls sang... (PLEASE PLAY THE SONG BESIDE.) 

SCARLETT- I'm so tired of being here

Suppressed by all my childish fears

And if you have to leave

I wish that you would just leave

Cause your presence still lingers here

And it won't leave me alone

KATHY- These wounds won't seem to heal

This pain is just too real

There's just too much that time cannot erase

[Chorus:]

GIRLS- When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears

When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears

And I held your hand through all of these years

But you still have

All of me

ALIYAH- You used to captivate me

By your resonating light

Now I'm bound by the life you left behind

Your face it haunts

My once pleasant dreams

Your voice it chased away

All the sanity in me

KATHY-These wounds won't seem to heal

This pain is just too real

There's just too much that time cannot erase

[Chorus]

GIRLS-When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears

When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears

And I held your hand through all of these years

But you still have 

All of me 

LJ- I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone

But though you're still with me

I've been alone all along

GIRLS- When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears 

When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears 

And I held you hand through all of these years 

But you still have 

All of meeee (3x)

We all clapped at them.. they have a amazing voice.. after that we approuch the girls..

"Hey. Thanks for the song.. it makes me so sad.." Niall and liam said while smiling at them..

"Err.. yeah.. your welcome.. so.. you want to eat??" The girls said and smile at us.

"Okay..!!" Niall said and ran towards the food..

"No thanks.. we're just sit here." Louis said .. we all agree and sat on the chair infront of the girls' coffin..

~Aliyah's Pov.~

We girls sat infront of the boys ..

"Sooo.. did you like the song ??" I said while twirling the tip of my hair.. >.<

"Yeah.. it's good. Thanks by the way." Liam said while gave as a smile.. I know it's fake.

"Your welcome.. Look boys.. im re---" LJ said but she cut by louis.

"It's not your fault. *sigh.." Louis said a sad on his voice.. I'm so sorry boys.. im sad too because the lads' gfs is like my sister too.. even we only met yesterday.

"Where's harry??" Scarlett said while looking at the boys.

"He went to see taylor. I hate that b*tch." Zayn said within grinned teeth.. He's angry.. *_*

"Why ?? He might get hurt." Scarlett said with a care on her voice.

"I don't know.. I'm going to eat." Zayn said and stand.. the other boys followed too.

--------------->>>> Fast Forward..

~Harry's Pov.~

"Taylor. why did you do that ?" I said trying to calm my anger..

"Not in your buisness. You know that we're over right?" Taylor said then smile.. I know that we're over.. but it hurts..!! If i know that she's just using me..

"Yeah. tell me or else." I said..

"or what. kill me ? C'mon harry i killed 4 people in a minute." Taylor said while grinning..

"So your proud of it? You don't know who's people in that cell taylor even your a celebrity." I said with a care on my voice.

"F*ck harry. your care about me? That's not a good idea." Taylor said without any expression.

"I'm going home. Remember this taylor. I won't go back." I said and walk away. I heard taylor said..

"Like i care about you." Taylor whispered to herself..

I drove myself back to our house and i saw the lads' car means that their back. I went inside and i saw no one. Where are they ??

"Lads'??" I shout from the living room.. but no answer.. where are they ?? I look at my watch and it's 7:11 means that their asleep because their tired of what just happen.. So i decided to sleep too..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been sooooooooo longggggggggggg..!!!!!  SORRYY !! Im busy at my school.. SORRY..!!

Please vote and comment !. :))