Chapter 19- Day 8 'Ouch.'

Wassup? well, I have haters because I just protected my friend. your just jealous of him that he has a crush on someone and not you girls. :) hahaha. better luck next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Zayn's Pov.~

Once i open my bedroom door.. i saw aliyah walking with her hand on her forehead just like me.. Ugh.. i hate hangover.. Aliyah didnt saw because she just walk pass me.. Wait.. I forgot something.. I went to my bathroom and saw my phone. I saw my reflecton on the mirror.. and saw a pink lipstick scattered around my lips.. WAIT.. did i kiss someone last night?? and.. who has a pink lipstick? 

"F*ck.." I said holding my forehead. Ugh.. i need to drink a medicine.. I cleaned my face and i make sure that i removed the pink lipstick on my face.

I open the door again and walk towards the living room.. I saw the girls and lads sitting on the couch but except aliyah. where is she?

"The medicine is on the table." Liam said knowing I need it. I nod and went to the kitchen.

I was expecting that aliyah is there drinking a water but she's not here.. I shrugged and took amedecine..

"You should not drink like last night." Scarlett's voice startle me.

"What?" I ask turning around so I can see her.

"Nevermnd." Scarlett said drinking a water.

After she drunk a water she went back to the living room without saying a word. She's being weird again.

~Liam's Pov.~

"Who wants to go to the amusement park?" I ask.

"Me!!" Kathy said smiling.

"Me too. " LJ said.

"Yeah sure." The lads said.

"That would be fun! I'll come!" Mitchelle said clapping her hands.

"Yeah sure, whatever." Scarlett said looking at her phone.

" So let's just took a shower and let's go." I said standing up and walking towards my room to take a shower.

Its going to be fast because every room has a bathroom so we don't have to wait for each other to finish.. -------->>>>>>

"Let's go." I said going outside..

~Scarlett's pov.~

"Let's go." Liam said going outside.

"Yeyyy!" The girls except aliyah because she went somewhere. she didn't tell us where though.

"Um.. Scarlett?" I heard Harry's voice before I go outside.

"Yeah..?" I ask turning around seeing harry and zayn. harry is looking at me and zayn is doing something.

"Nothing. you have nice lips--- I mean.. let's go.." Harry said then walk pass me. What's his problem?

" What's with styles?" I ask zayn and he look at me with wide eyes. What?

"What?" I ask.

"You.. nothing. never mind." Zayn said walking pass me. too.

I rolled my eyes and followed them. We just walk because its just 10 minutes away from here. ----->>> Once we got there.. zayn just won't stop looking at me like what's wrong with my freaking face?

"Who wants ice cream?" Niall ask.

"Us..!" The others said and I just nod. we went to a ice cream parlor and took a sit.

"I'll be back." I said standing up and walk towards the bathroom.

~Zayn's Pov.~

"I'll just going to use the bathroom." I said then walk towards the bathroom and saw Scarlett. I emedietly pinned her on the wall.

"What the hell?" Scarlett said looking at me with a angry eyes, I look at her lips... and its the same color that has on my lips awhile ago. Did I kiss her? Did I kiss Scarlett? Well... I can't remember who I just kissed last night.. but I know the way who I kissed last night kiss. So I slam my lips on Scarlett's lips.

She begins to wiggle but I don't let her go. I need to know if she's the one I kissed last night.

~Harry's Pov.~

I stand and went to the bathroom... When I saw zayn and Scarlett kissing near the bathroom... I stop my tracks and I feel my chest is tightening just like I feel when Taylor left me.. A girl stop her tracks too beside me.. and its aliyah..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger. :) so I have to sleep. bye.

Vote and Comment