Chapter 15- Day 4 "Movie Marathon"

Sorry for not updating.. but here it is..!! :))) x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Liam's Pov.~

 yesterday passed its fun. but one thing I realized.. I moved on of what happen to danielle.. i don't feel hurt when I say her name.. I don't feel hurt when I remember what happen to her.. because I'm doing this.. for her to make her happy.. I'm working on the.. fall in love to Kathy thingy.. but I think I'm almost there. and I'm so glad that I can do it.. just for her..

I snapped out of my thoughts because of niall moaning 'I'm hungry liam.. make me some food..!' I look at the blonde boy who is sitting next to me while watching the news.

"What?" I asked to niall.

"I'm hungry liam.. Cook me food..!" Niall said looking at me while groaning like a kid.

"think Scarlett and Harry is cooking something at the kitchen. Go take look." I said remember harry and Scarlett awhile ago that they will bake a.. I don't remember what they said..

"yeyyy..!!" Niall shout and run to the kitchen and I heard a 'wow!!!' coming from niall and a 'Holy shiz!!' coming from Scarlett and a laugh coming from Harry. awww..

and I realize that the girls is not here except Scarlett .. hmmm.. where are they?? maybe they went outside.. So.. I'm bored so I went to the kitchen seeing harry and Scarlett full of flour all over them and niall eating a cupcake.

"Wow.. what happen in here? war?" I jokely said looking at the ground that full of flour that almost make me slipped..

"Well.. haha, harry here 'accidentally' throw the bowl of flour on me." Scarlett said putting air quotes to the word accidentally and while giggling.  I look at harry who is still laughing.

"What about you harry?" I said knowing he has to give me a explanation.

"Well.. haha, Scarlett here 'accidentally' pour the box that full of flour on me." Harry said imitating Scarlett's action and put a air quotes on the accidentally. they look so cute!

"You did it first!" Scarlett said pointing at harry while giggling again. I just laugh at their child ness and went back to the living room.

hmmm.. I forgot to ask Scarlett where the girls are but I'm to lazy to go back to the kitchen so I ask zayn.

"Did you saw the girls?" I ask zayn who is texting I think or playing?