Chapter 53- Day 97 'Back To Normal'

Here you goooo. :) and this is just a filler for the next chapter. :) READ THE NOTE AT THE LAST PART PLEASE. :) Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Liam's Pov.~

Being with the girls in one house again is amazing and i can't even describe how much i'm happy seeing them everyday. Morning, Afternoon, Evening or even Midnight. it's really amazing.

"So, I was saying.. Let's have a pool party !" LJ said clapping.

"Sure. Nice idea." We said and we all call the one we want to go here and that's is..

"5 Seconds Of Summer !!" We all said as we call them on our phone.

1 hour passed by and we just have a pool party. Laughing, Talking and things. It's really nice.

"Hey calum !!" Michael shout as calum turn around he pushed him to the pool making us all laugh.

"Wooo ! Nice one cal." Harry said laughing but then scarlett push him to the pool.

"Heeeeey !" Harry said pouting at Scarlett and she just chuckle.

"Let's all jump !!" We all scream at the same time and we all jump.

--->> Its now evening and the 5sos is already went home so now we're all sitting on the couch watching 'If I Stay' Scarlett and Kathy picked that movie so we can't say no. One because kathy is my girlfriend and Two Scarlett is scary as heck.

So after 5 hours of watching different kind of movie we went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's so short i know you hate me right now BUT you will love the next chapter. :) I promise.

VOTE AND COMMENT