Chapter 9- Secret Forest

And again.. I typed this at my school awhile ago. hahaha. ^__^√

~~~~~~~~

~Liam's Pov. ~

"We should hang with the girls as the payment they did to us. " I said looking at the boys.. here now at my room with the lads ofcourse.

"Yeah.. they do fixed us though. " Louis said smiling.

"Yeah. so we have to pay them what they did to us. they are so kind and sweet girls right.? " Niall said while flipping his phone.

"Right. so were going to suprise them. " Zayn said

"So what's the plan? " Harry said looking at us too.

"here.. were going to drove them to the forest not the scary forest but the forest near the big ben. it has a waterfalls there. and a beautiful look like garden full of flowers and trees. " Harry said.

"Wait.. where did you found that place? are you there at the whole time? " Louis said looking at harry. harry just bowed his head. haha

"Uhh. yeah.. so.. what time?? " Harry said not looking down..

"uhh. now. " I said then we all went outside of my room. we saw the girls ar the front of my door.

"What are you doing in there? " LJ said pointing inside of my room.

"Maybe the DID something." Scarlett said while grinning weirdly.. and she even emphasize the 'did' word.

"Uhh.. we uhh.. we just talk something really important." I said to the girls who is grinning at us like we did something wrong. or did we.. ??

"Oh really? " Aliyah said raising her two eyebrows.

"Stop it aliyah. lets go watch a movie." Kathy said but we stop them.

"Your not going anywhere. we're going to suprise you. get dressed girls." Zayn said then we went to our car waiting for the girls.

~Kathy's Pov.~

we went to our room and open the closet full of clothes.. we didn't know that the boys bought this for us.. I picked a blue skinny jeans and a white printed teddy bear tshirt. after we got dressed.. we went to the frony of the house.. we saw the boys already in the van. we went inside.. I was about to get inside at the second row of the van when louis spoke.

"kathy. go sit next to liam. you know how to drive right? " Louis said pointing at liam.

"Yeah. ofcourse. " I said then went out again and went inside next to liam who is sitting on the driver sit.

soooo.. on our way.. LJ keeps laughing and laughing with niall. and scarlett is sleeping at Harry's shoulder.. maybe they have a item or something? but I'm not sure. and aliyah is talking to zayn. and me.. just sitting here bored

. I don't know where are we going. we girls keep asking the boys if where are we going but they always say.. 'its a suprise.'

"Where we going anyway? " Aliyah said to zayn. zayn just shrugged at Angela. that made me chuckle.

"don't know. " Zayn simply answer angela. hahaha!

"Yawwwnnnn.. !!" I heard scarlett yawn. I think she's awake.

"Have a good sleep? " Harry said to scarlett.

"Yeah. where are we going? " Scarlett said AGAIN to harry. hahaha.

---- After 30 minutes.

I opened my eyes when I felt the car stopped.. and I saw a creepy forest.. ?? I turn around to see the girls is sleeping and scarlett too Again. hahaha she's like that if where going to a long ride she's just sit there and sleep till we got to our destination.

"Where are we.. ??", I said to the boys a little bit scared.. the girls is still sleeping though.

"Haha. don't be scared kathy. we're not going to rape you or something. " Liam said the he face the boys at the back.

"Wake the girls lads. " Liam said to the boys..

"Wakey. wakey. " Louis said to mitchelle.

"Wake up now love. " Harry said to scarlett.

"Hey.. we're here. wake up." Zayn said to aliyah.

"LJ.. heyyy.. wake up sunshine.. " Niall said to LJ..

I just chuckle at them.. they are so cuteeeee! ! :"> the girls is now awake.. they all look around then a shock face printed at there face.

"Hahaha. don't worry. we're not going to hurt you. " Liam said to the girls.. the girls look at me and I just nod..

we went outside and we just follow harry because the boys said that he knows where is.. and till now.. we don't know where are going.. --- after 6 minutes of walking .. we start to hear a water pouring down.. as we got close.. we saw a beautiful waterfalls and a colorful flowers and trees surrounded by it..

"Wow.. " We girls said in the same time.

"Yeah we know.. so. who wants to swim.? " Louis said then he undress his shirt and jump at the water that made us giggle.. we girls just stand there. looking at the place.. wow.. just wow..

I just intrupped myself when liam carried me and jumo on the water.. >.< ahhhhhh.. !!

"Ahhh.. liam.. ! and now I'm wet.. " I said to liam..

"AHHHHHH! !! I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN. I'M GOING TO KILL YO---" scarlett scream while harry is carrying her but cut because harry jumped on the water before scarlett finish her sentence. hahaha

"Please don't jump.. please don't jump.. ahhhh.. please put me down please.. ahhhh.. !" Aliyah said then zayn jumped on the water too. hahaha.

and the rest did what we did soooo.. we're all wet and happy.. we just swim there and laugh.. giggle.. scream.. hahaha. ! at first.. I thought that the forest awhile ago is a dark and a hunted forest.. but when you got farther.. you will notice that the scary and hunted forest is a beautiful and colorful forest.. the lsds named it 'Secret Forest' they also said that we shouldn't tell this to anyone ..

~~~~~~~~~~

Its a long chapter. I guess.. ? hahaha. so.. nothing. :)) hahaha.! a secret forest huh? and nowwwww.. I THINK the boys is now recovering from the hurt and starting to fall to the girls?? dun. dun. dun.

and you will found out I think atleast.. before 3 chapters is.. your going to know why I named thia story '100 Days of One Direction' *winkssss. hahaha! :))) Xxxxx.

please vote and comment. :>>>