Chapter 43- Day 50 'Relatives ?'

Hereeee. :/ Not in the mood but here you go.

~~~~~~~~~

~Liam's Pov.~

We went to starbucks but we left niall because he's still sleeping so we left. haha. Well, now were on our way back to our house. My heart is beating so fast. I don't know why.. Maybe something bad might happen ?.. Please not.

"Niall ?" They said intrupting my thoughts. I look at niall and he's crying ?

"Niall ? Are you okay ?" LJ ask hugging him. Aw.. they are so cute.

"Sorry if we left you." Kathy said.

looking at niall but he just shook his head meaning its not the reason why he's crying.. Alright.. What's happening ? We all look at niall.

"Girls.. someone--" Niall said but cut by the door bell. Who is that. its like 8 in the morning yeah i know its not that morning.

Scarlett opens the door but we just ignore it and look at niall crying. What is really happening ?

~Scarlett's Pov.~

I open the door revealing a 23 year old woman who begin to smile when she saw me and i begin to open my mouth because of the shock all over me. OH mY God. I know her.

"Scarlett ! Oh my god. Your here ! I can't believe it !" Jenna said. She's my highschool friend.

"Wait.. What are you doing here ?" I ask shocked. Seriously. I never thought she will see me. The last time i saw her is when were on the airport saying goodbye.

"I always look for you ! Your and the girls' house is... black. I don't know. It's gone. then i look for you every neighbors or houses here then I saw you ! " Jenna said jumping up and down. She's a jolly person ever since highschool. Always make people laugh.

"Weeeeell.. Why are you looking for us ?" I ask. When i said that her face become serious. Is there a problem ?..

"Well, I have good news for you. I heard your house got burned and someone said you don't have a relatives to live in back home and guess what ? We found your aunt and your uncle !" Jenna said making my eyes go wide.

No. No. That's not a good news. That's freaking BAD NEWS ! WHAT. relatives ? No f*cking hell. I know i sound so rude about my relatives but. I really don't want them to be my relatives. If one of us girls have a relative.. We need to go back home.. Like HOME not here.. I don't want to go home. I don't want to leave the boys... WE DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THE BOYS..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's a drama coming in guys ! Ha. Byeeee.

VOTE AND COMMENT. :) x