Chapter 48- Day 81 'Model'

I didnt go to school today because my teeth hurts so bad. so anywaysss, here you go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Scarlett's Pov.~

"So you remember it now ? i am so glad you remember. when we got the news that the plane your going to london got crashed it was like hell because my five expert and beautiful models are might be gone but your friend found you then your back at the model business !" Our manager kurt said clapping his hands like an idiot.

So i know your confuse right now about the plane crashing thingy.. Its was our flight to london when..

-FlashBack-

"Oh my goooosh were going to london !" Aliyah and Kathy said jumping up and down.

"Yas ! Then we can buy some clothes from London I heard they have great clothes there !" LJ screamed.

When the speaker told us to go to the plane we went there and the four got really excited so i guess this is going to be fun because its our dream to go to london and thats bwcause our model career ! Haha its fun tho. -------> I woke up when I realize that the plane is shaky I look around and all the passenger are awake and they look a bit.. Scared I look at my four best friends and I saw the panic in their eyes. what's happening ? Before i ask them the wing of the plane beside us just blew up then the plane crush my eyes surrounding blackness..

-End of flashback-

Yeah that's exactly what happen.. But we survived but the doctor said that we hit our head to a rock so that cause us amnesia but when we went back here.. The memories came back and its so weird.. But I'm also sad because we left the boys without telling them and worst thing is.. I promised them that were not going back..

"Scarlett ? Are you okay ? Why are you crying ?" Manager Kurt ask. He don't know what happen to us before the plane  with all the... One direction boys thingy..

"Oh haha.. Its nothing. Its tears of joy." I said giving him a fake smile. Nice one.

After the meeting with our manager we went to our own house and took a sleep.. I wonder what's harry doing right now.. I want to call or text him but.. Our manager changed our number for some reason I don't know.. For Some reason now I hate being a model.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crappy update I know I'm so sorrrrry.

VOTE AND COMMENT ?