Chapter 49- Day 82- Day 87 'SoundCheck'

I'm at Angela's amazing house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Niall's Pov.~

5 days.. Living without them.. Waking up without LJ sleeping beside me.. 5 Days seeing the boys look horrible and sad.. So now we're at our tour bus going to the arena were suppose to do the concert. We just landed here at Florida yesterday and management said that we don't need to chill out because the tour is getting late and we need to do the soundcheck today.. We're really exhausted from what just happen but a tour.. 'Where we are' we need to make people or directioners happy so. My thoughts got intrupt when the bus just stop. Oh were here.

"Alright boys. Your tour manager said you have 30 minutes to look around and after that just go to soundcheck okay ? Don't be late." Paul said looking at us. We nod a bit happily (Hahaha get it ? -Angel ! xx)

"Yeah sure Paul. Thanks. We'll just stay in here for awhile." Liam said. Paul just nod and went out.

"So guys, Whatever happens we need to rock the concert or the soundcheck. Because our soundcheck has 35 fans listening to us. And they can't see us all sad." Louis said. We nod and went out of the bus.

30 minutes just passed and were at soundcheck. This should be.. Fun. I guess.

"Hello guys so let's start this soundcheck with a loud cheer ! Cmon guys." We said jumping up and and down while the fans scream.

"Alright ! That's a loud one for a 35 people of you." Harry chuckles winking at the crowd.

"SO, let's start with an old songs just for you to hear.." I said then look at Zayn to finish the sentence.

"Yes Niall, they will love this song.. TORN !!" Zayn shout at the mic giving a loud cheer from the crowd.

Some of them jumping up and down and some of them smiling and lastly one of them are crying. We sang the song as the crowd singing along softly.

<<--------Fast Forward-------->>

"Lets finish this with a slow song. Little things." Harry said and we all sat down looking at the crowd.

When the song finish.. I didn't realize that My tears flowing from my eyes. I quickly wipe it off and luckily the fans are closing their eyes.

The soundcheck just finish awhile ago and were all here now at the hotel trying to sleep... I guess we have to admit that the girls are gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CRAP. This chapter is a piece of crap. Anywaaaay, yeah.

Vote and Comment