Chapter 51- Day 89- Day 95 'New York'

It's so boring. :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Liam's Pov.~

'Guys ! We're going to new york ! See you all there. :) xx' I typed then tweet it.

Yes, were flying to new york ! And its going to be fun and awesome i guess. I went to the news feed but something caught my eye. Scarlett's Tweet. It says 'Loving the new york air. <3' Oh. They're at new york too.. Maybe we will see them ? Actually we have a mini concert there because the #1DpleasegotoNEWYORK for 6 days so lets give it a shot right ? They want a concert there so were going to give them it but we're not having a tour for now. Were so tired about whats happening and things.

(Im gonna fast forward this part because i dont know what to type. Haha. -Angel ! xx)

We're here now at new york having a mini concert at a mall and its not really a mini concert because there's reaaaally loooots of people here and we didnt really expect the amount of people here.

"WHAT'S UP NEW YORK ??!! Having fun are we ??!" We shout over the crowd.

"AHHH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!!!" Screams like that continue when we speak its really fun hearing them shout that they love us because we love them too.

They don't know what they did to our lives because they're the one who make us become successful about this band they really helped us in many things. The manager of the mall gave us a piece of paper. 'Lads, there's five models will go there with you because what your wearing right now is their clothing line. So you need to thank them things like that.' Oh. Awesome. I didnt know that were wearing right now is their clothing line.

Then five FAMILIAR girls starts to walk to the stage...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gotta goooo. Haha. Sorry for not updating for so long because you knooow and this is so freaking short im sorry.

VOTE AND COMMENT I GUESS ?