Chapter 25- Day 13 'Hospital'

This is just short,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Scarlett's Pov.~

Everytime zayn shout at me.. Me shouting at him. My vision is starting to blur, My vision is spinning, My breathing is becoming heavy.. My chest is tighting. Whats happening to me... I was about to shout back but my body fell on the ground.

"SCARLETT..!!" they all shout then it all went black.

~Harry's Pov.~

"Doc, is she okay..?' I ask worried so as the others.

"She's a sensitive person.. Did she got hurt emotionally? physically? If yes, thats why she fainted. So.. keep away the hurt, stress and over exchausted. She will faint over and over again if that always happen. Dont worry she'll be alright when she wakes up." The doctor said looking at a paper.

"Okay.. Thank you." We all said except zayn. 

Zayn.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I shout holding his collar.

"Woah mate, I didnt do anything to her!" Zayn said trying to take my hand away from his shirt. If zayn is not my friend i'll beat him to death.

"HEy hey hey, No fighting. People is staring." Liam said. I glared at zayn before we went to scarlett's room.

~Aliyah's Pov.~

I went outside the hospital to breath some air when someone sit beside me.. I look at it and its zayn.

"Aliyah.." Zayn said trying to have eye contact with me but i keep looking away.

"What." I said not looking at him.

"Im so sorry aliyah.. I didnt know.. Im sorry.." Zayn said holding my hand.

"You got the wrong girl zayn." I said taking his hand off of my hand.

"I know.. I'm sorry.. Im not asking.." Zayn said.

"Stop saying sorry, its not your fault, We're drunk that night ofcourse we wont remember that. Its not our fault, and its not scarlett's fault." I said now looking at him making eye contact.

"If i can make the time go back i'll do it just to make that correct. IM sorry." Zayn said. I sigh, he keep saying sorry.

"Its okay." I said.

Realising we're still staring at each other. One thing i didnt expect. Zayn's lips touch my lips. and to my surprise. I kissed him back smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEre you goooo. :)

Vote and Comment