Chapter 28- Day 16 and 17 '5SOS'

This is gonna be long.. I think..

~~~~~~~~~~

~Zayn's Pov.~

"What's for breakfast?" Aliyah ask.. were all  at the kitchen. except for scarlett. Some what.. i feel so bad of what i did to scarlett.

"EGGS !!" Kathy and Liam screamed making us frown.

"Eggs again?" I ask sitting on the chair.

"Yeah.. well. tomorrow we promise its not egg anymore." Kathy said smiling.

"Cmon lets eat." Liam said and we all took a sit.

"Wait... wheres sca---" Harry said but cut by scarlett coming from the living room.

"No need to find me." Scarlett said taking a sit beside harry.. so.. she's in front of me. Uhh.. awkward..

"Alright. lets eat !" Niall shout and we all eat.

We all just eat in silence... its really awkward... And it makes more awkward when me and scarlett stare at each other maybe 4 times but she always look away first.

"So... since its our rest day. we should have a pool party." Louis suggest making us all look at him.

"Well, that would be fun." Aliyah said nodding.

"Well.. we could have some famous people to come over like.. 5sos." Niall said making us chuckle.

"Alright. so.. pool party at 7:00 oclock?" Liam said.

"yepp." Aliyah and LJ said.

"Yeahhh, that would be fun." Mitchelle and Kathy said.

"Alright.. we're just gonna call them. " Liam said standing up.

When were all finish eating.. the girls suggest that theyre going to wash the dishes. So we agreed to it because were going to call the lads..

'A pool party?' Ashton ask on the phone.

'Yep, were free this day. so were going to have a pool party with you guys and the girls.' Liam said.

'GIRLS ?! There going to be girls there?' Micheal ask shouting on the other line.

'Yeah, They're taken so shut up micheal.' louis said.

'Taken? oh really. alright. were going there now.' Calum said.

'Alright. Bye !' Niall said and we ended the call.

If your wondering why were all talking. well its on speaker. haha.

"AHHH !" A girls scream from the kitchen. We run to the kitchen and there.. LJ's hand bleeding.

"What happen?' Niall ask walking towards LJ.

"I'm so sorry LJ ! I didnt mean it ! i promise." Mitchelle said holding LJ's hand.

"What happen?" Niall ask again.

"Mitchelle is playing with the knife and LJ trying to grab it and there, her hand is bleeding." Kathy said putting the plates down.

"That's why parents always said DONT PLAY WITH KNIFE, look what happen to your hand." Niall said holding LJ's hand and LJ just pout.

"Cmon lets clean that up." Niall said and they went to the medicine room.

~Luke's Pov.~