Chapter 16- Day 5 and Day 6 'Slowly falling'

Update.. sorry..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Liam's Pov.~

I woke up because of a sun light hitting on my face.. I opened my eyes saw the girls and lads holding a cake.. I sit on my bed and look at them,

"What's that?"- I said pointing at the cake.

"A cake. duh." Scarlett said rolling her eyes. but harry playfuly elbowed her.

"Yeah., I know its a cake but. what for..?" I said looking at them in a confuse look.. the girls has a 'your clueless.' look except Scarlett she has a 'what the heck? are you still sleeping or what?' look. and the boys is just giving me a 'wake up mate.' look.. seriously.. what's going on..

"Geez.." Scarlett whispered.

"its your birthdayyyyy!!" They all said in unison. My birthday..?? what..??

"Wha--.. I forgot my birthday! Oh my.. thank you guys!" I said hugging all of them.

"You forgot your birthday?" Louis said while chuckling. I nod my head and they all laugh.

"Who human being forgot their OWN birthday?" Katy said while laughing too. haha, yeah who human being will forgot their birthday.. haha. who? me!

"Cmon mate! we have a surprise for you!" Niall said jumping up and down. LJ just face palm and said..

"its not a  surprise anymore  because you already said it," LJ said in a poker face look.

"oh! sorry!" Niall said cupping his mouth. haha.

"Its alright. so what's the surprise?" I said getting off of my bed. they all walk towards the living room but before I follow them the girls put a cloth on my eyes to block my eye sight.

"What.." I said confused while holding the cloth on my eyes.

"Just follow us. We will guide you. Dont worry." Mitchelle I think? said,

"Oh.. okay.." I said slight confuse of what they're planning..

A couple of hand led me somewhere? I think we're at the roof top..? because we use the stairs I think.. hmmm.. I wonder where are we...

~Kathy's Pov.~

Im waiting for liam to go here at the roof top.. Yeah.. the boys is not here.. mitchelle and LJ help liam to go here because we planned that we should put a blindfold on him so that its a surprise although niall said it already.. Scarlett and aliyah went somewhere.. I don't know. I think they're with Harry and zayn.

I heard someone open the roof top door I quickly look at it and saw liam and mitchelle guiding him.. She signals me to guide liam so that she can go like we planned.. but before she go she texted me that LJ went somewhere.  just nod and she went outside,