Chapter 33- Day 23 - Day 27 '5 Days'

So.. i skipped this.. and.. sorry for not updating so.. and im not really sure if this is long. right now im in the mood to type but maybe later im not in the mood anymore so.. yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Harry's Pov.~

Its been 5 days since i got shot rtgand.. we found out that taylor got escape from the jail and yeah that happen but got a news that shes already back in jail. One time the girls visit her to talk with her and it turn out well. and thats good.

"Harry. hey." Someone intrupt my thoughts.

"Um. What?" I ask looking at--

"Hey ?" what is she doing here..? I thought..

"Taylor?.. I thought your in jail?.. I.. how did you.." I ask wide eyes. did someone bailed her out?

"What are you talking about ?" Taylor said confuse.

~Scarlett's Pov.~

So.. Can someone tell me why harry keep saying that whore's name ? Yah know. Taylor.

"Taylor. Oh my god. How did you get out ?" Harry ask and im still confuse as ever.

And i finally get it. I feel my blood is going up. Making me pissed. I rolled my eyes, stand and walk away. this is the 6th time he keep seeing taylor and the worst part is.. he thinks im taylor. I thought we got over that taylor thing i guess not.

"Taylor ! HEY !" I heard harry scream. I rolled my eyes even he wont see it and i keep walking away and went to aliyah's room.

YES, we moved to a different house. we got our own rooms and stuffs.

"Hey scarlett."  Aliyah said. I look at her and saw zayn sitting next to aliyah on her bed.

"Hey." I mumbled going to aliyah's couch and open the television.

"Whats wrong ?" Zayn ask.

"Oh nothiiiing." I said playfuly so that he wont know that im sooo pissed. Really.

"Okay?" They both said confuse. 

I turned the tv off because theres no show that i want to watch. This is boring as hell. Ugh. I stand and went to the living room and saw katy and liam watching titanic. I took a sit but then got bored and i just went to my room turning the tv on.

~Louis' Pov.~

Me and mitchelle went to the mall to buy stuff but went home already because.. fans mobbed us. I dont really know why did they calling mitchelle a famous dancer. I know mitchelle dont dance.. i ask her about that but she dont know why. ITs so confusing and weird. So, me and mitchelle is just talking but my phone just beeped.

"Go answer it." Mitchelle said smiling. I nod and went to our hallway of the house.

I look at the caller id and.. sh*t. Management.

'Um.. hello?' I said..

'Louis, i cant call zayn.' He said. SO?

'Err.. so-- I mean. What do you want me to do?' I ask.

'Can you tell zayn that go to the office. I need to talk to him.' He said and hung up.

I rolled my eyes. He hung up. Tss. I went back to my room where mitchelle is there. and we start to talk again.

~Zayn's Pov.~

"So---" i said but cut when scarlett burst the door open.

"Scarlett ? Are you okay ? You look... scared?"  Aliyah ask. Scarlett stare at me straight in the eye. What ? What did i do?

"Zayn." Scarlett said still looking at me. I look at her in confuse. whats wrong with her?

"What ? Is there something wrong?" Aliyah ask really worried.

"Zayn. The news.-- It-- Did-- Um.. It said there.. that-- you-- aliyah--" Scarlett said making me really really super confuse. Is she okay or what ? 

"Speak normaly scarlett." I said really serious.

"Zayn.. the news said.. its all around the internet.. news.. tv.. things.. That. aliyah is pregnant."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to cut there for a cliffhanger. so. sorry if the spellings.. grammars and things is wrong because im watching the conjuring again.. alone with no freaking lights on. so.. yeah. sometimes i got scared and scream and i messed things up here at the story. I shouldnt watch horror movies while typing. Lol. So.. got to go.

Vote and Comment