Chapter 2- The Boys

Yeyyy !! chapter 2 updated !! :)) Read it now.. !! :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Aliyah's Pov.~

we're about to approuch the girls when kathy collapsed that made scarlett hit on the ground... NO !! NO !! we ran to them and stared shouting for help.. scarlett is lifeless.. No No No No No No No !! she can't be dead !! it can't be !!!!! the other girls started crying while shouting their names.. kathy's breathing is getting slower.. No !! they can't die !!!! LJ stand and waved at the car approuching us..

"HELP US PLEASE !!" LJ said while walking towards the running car..

after a minute.. the car stop and LJ start slamming her hands on the black tint of the window car.like a crazy person..

"OPEN UP !! HELP US !!" LJ screams again.. LJ is now crying on the window..

the driver opened the door and the other doors too and we saw... One Direction..??

"Your house is burning !!" Liam said while staring at the house who's now burning.. I let out a sigh and look at scarlett's lifeless body.. A tear fall from my eyes.. this cant be happening..

"Quick lads !! Carry the two girls !!!" Louis said while running towards us..

The lads let us enter on their car and they drove to the hospital.. I was crying and crying.. the girls too is crying.. kathy is not breathing now.. PLEASE DONT DIE !! PLEASE DONT DIE !! after a minute.. we're here now on the hospital.. laying on the bed.. scarlett and kathy is in the emergency room.. please survive.. please survive.. and i slowly drifted to sleep like the others..

~Liam's Pov.~

We saved the girls .... the two girls is sent to the emergency room because they're not breathing anymore.. Seriously.. I know them.. i saw them somewhere.. but i cant remember.. >.<. We know that they're rich because how big the house was.. and 6 cars.. ?? Wow.. they're a millioner.. but their house burned.. we called the ambulance to take care of the burning mansion and we went here.. Me and the lads is sitting here at their hospital room.. waiting for the two girls.. 

"What happen to them..??" Niall said while staring at the light  brown hair girl.. Niall typed that girl. :))

"Don't you saw the house awhile ago??" Harry said while looking at his phone..

"I saw.. but ... how that happen..?? and when they will live??" Niall said not taking out of his eyes on that girl

"Hey niall.. do you want food??" I said .. I know he will look at me now.. Hahaha

"Where ?!?!" Niall said while looking at me.. told yahhh ! Hahaha.

"Ahaha Just kidding. You can't take your eyes off on that girl." I said while pointing on the girl that niall staring at.. the boys look at it and they all gave niall a smile.

"Our little nialler is grown up !!" Louis said while smiling.

"Our snowflakes is inloveee !!" Zayn said while clapping his hand.. hahahha !!

Niall is blushing now.. HAHHAHA !! He's cuteee !!!

"Awwiiee.. Niall is blushing..!!" I said while laughing at niall. haha !!

"Stop it. it's not funny.." Niall said while looking at us serious.. Hahaha !! 

we're about to talk when the door opened.. and we saw the two girls laying on a bed.. and the nurses pulling them.. We stand and approuch them.