Chapter 27- Day 15 'Harry's Favor'

Sorry for not updating.. here you go! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Louis's Pov.~

I woke up hearing a couple of sobs from the girls' room. I brush my teeth then went to the girls' room seeing scarlett's face burried to a pillow while crying.

"Scarlett.. Don't stress yourself." I said making her flinch. She look at me her eyes is puffy and red from crying.

"Lou.. I... i'm so.. i'm so f*cked up.. I.. i did the wrong thing lou... I.. i.." Scarlett said but cut by her own sobs. i took a sit next to her and look at her.

"You didnt scarlett.. people make mistakes too." I said comforting her.

"Y..yeah.. but.. " Scarlett said but i cut her.

"Shh.. stop crying. Let's go eat. they already cooked breakfast." I said pulling her to stand.

She gave me a small smile then we went to the kitchen seeing all of them eating..

"Why you didnt wake me up? Is that what friends do?! Ouchh." I said dramaticly making them stare at me.

"Oh well. LOU!! ITS TIME TO EAT!! WERE ALL IN THE KITCHEN!!" Mitchelle shout making me chuckle. She's just so..

"OKAYOKAY!! IM COMING!!" I said walking towards them and took a sit. and it hit me.. Im with scarlett. i look at her and she s standing awkwardly.

"Scarllet, just took a sit next to harry." LJ said with a smile.

"Um... I.. i dont think.." Scarlett said but cut by harry.

"Cmon scar.." Harry said patting the chair next to him.

She took a sit next to harry and we all continue eating... awkwardly.. err..

~Harry's Pov.~

"So.. do you want to go outside? guys..?" Liam ask breaking the awkward air.

"Where are we going?" Kathy ask looking at liam.

"Well.. guys where do you want to go?" Liam ask looking at us.

"Lets just go around town." LJ suggest.

"Oh yeah, its sunny outside its fun going around town." Mitchelle said looking at the window.

"Hmm.. yeah. lets go at.. 11:00." Liam said looking at us.

"I dont want to come.." I heard scarlett whisper but they all heard it.

"What? Why?" Kathy ask looking at scarlett.

"I dont want.. to go outside.. i'll stay.." scarlett said looking at them.

"Well.. okay then." Kathy said. Well.. i didnt expect kathy will say yes to that.

~Scarlett's Pov.~

"Alright.. were going out now. Scarlett, if your hungry theres food in the fridge." Liam said looking at me i just nod and went to our room.

I just took a sit to my bed and open the television.. switching the channels but when i saw the lads i stop and look at it.

'The two lads in One Direction saw punching because of a model named Scarlett Victoria Clark. Stay tuned for more.'

A WHAT?! Model? who? me? the hell? Im not a model.. i'm just a normal girl..  I groan and look every channel but i stop when i hear a name 'Maisie Aaliyah Sullivan' on the screen.

'Zayn malik from one direction and Maisie Aaliyah Sullivan a model saw kissing at the front of a hospital. is zayn malik has a new girl? Yes or not? if yes, what would directioners say about that? are they going to ship them or shrink them? Well lets see. I'm Chasie Megan your host for today!'

Oh.. i feel tears coming out so i took a deeo breath to calm myself.. and it didnt work.. I stand and went to the kitchen to drink some water.. and it work.. Thank you water.

"Scar.. Are you okay?" Harry's deep voice startle me. what is he doing here? he didnt come with them?...

"Did i scare you? sorry." Harry said walking towards me.

"Hey.. dont think im angry if your thinking that well.. dont think it because im not angry." Harry said looking straight to my eye.. I need to get out of here...

"I... i.. bye.." I said then run inside our room.

YOUR SO STUPID SCARLETT. Why did you run? you just embaressed yourself infront of harry. your such an idiot.

"Scar? are you okay? open the door." Harry said knocking.

"Yes.. im okay.." I said almost a whisper.

"Open the door.. I need to see if your okay." Harry said making me pissed. Im not a freaking patient to see me if im okay. so i angrily stand and open the door.

"I dont have a freaking cancer or whatever to see me if im okay." I sassily said looking at harry. god.. he always pisses me off.

"That's the scar i used to know." Harry smirked looking at me.

"What?" I ask confuse. what the hell is he saying?

"Your the scar that always mad at the whole world not the scar that is quiet and always crying every night." Harry said looking at me. Crying every night? he heard me..?? all the time he heard me crying and sobbing?

"How did you.." I said but he cut me.

"I always heard you scar. Please do me a favor." Harry said

"What favor..?" I ask.

"Don't ever cry scar.. I dont want to hear or see you crying. Promise me that." Harry said then he went to his room.

I close the door not sure harry said that.. After i hurt harry's feelings he did not get angry.. after i hurt his feelings.. he always been here for me. A smile put on my face. I know your calling me a slut right now for sticking up to zayn and now harry. People make mistake so.. dont judge me.

~~~~~~~

Its full of scarlett and harry scene here. Well... next update i'll put the others.

Vote and Comment