Chapter 52- Day 96 'After Party'

I just finished a freaking fanfic and that cause me to not update.. Im SO sorry but anyway here's a long chapter ! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Louis' Pov~

Me and the lads is awkwardly sitting next to the girls who's laughing and talking to each other about a 'new style' that they made and not bothering to talk to us. I still wonder why they change.. It makes no sense tho. They just left us, Changed their numbers and They're not talking to us. What the hell did we do ?

"So girls, boys. The manager of the mall wants us to have an after party because he said you nailed the performance." Paul said chuckling. We just nod then went back to twitter.

"After party ? Where ?" Aliyah asked looking at paul.

"A club near this mall. We payed the manager of that club to not let anyone in except for us and some few people." Paul said and the girls just nod then paul went out.

"So um.." Liam said clearing his throat making the girls look at him.

"What ?" Kathy ask raising his brows.

"Why.. why you girls don't want to talk to us ?.." Liam ask. Wow, he totally said it.

"Well, are YOU guys talking to us ? No right ? So why would we talk to you if you don't want to talk to us ?" Scarlett ask hard to admit but i miss her sarcastic remarks.

"Well--" Liam said but paul cut him to say that we need to go to the club.

1 hour.. and we're still at the club. Some people including lou is already tipsy. I only had 2 beers so im a bit sobber. I'm not planning to get wasted tonight because i KNOW the lads will get so drunk.

~Zayn's Pov.~

Not talking to aliyah feels like hell to me. I missed her smile, voice, laugh and everything about her. My thought cut up when aliyah stands then went to the bathroom so as zayn malik i followed her outside the bathroom waiting for her. I NEED to talk to her. After an minute the door burst open and saw aliyah and she looks like she cried.

"Are you okay ?" I ask worried. Hey, i dont like her crying or upset.

"Yeah im fine. Can you move ?" She ask and i just shook my head planning something. I walk towards her and she walks back.

"Zayn, what do you want ?.." Aliyah ask looking at me straight in the eye that makes my hurt run. I sound a f*cking girl.

"Aliyah.. I missed you. Why.. why did you go without telling us ?.. when i found out that you and girls is missing it broke me.. because i have a feeling you won't come back and i was right.. you didnt come back.. I'm always thinking.. Why. Why did you go ?.. now were talking can you answer my question ?"- i ask looking at her eyes. A sigh left her lips then she started to talk. Me listening.

"Zayn.. I'm SO sorry for what i did.. I just.. our old friend tricked us that they found our aunt but she just lied.. when we went back our manager saw us walking on the streets and we just.. can't leave again.. We WANT to go back at your house but we just CAN'T.. and it's hard.. Im sorry zayn.. I'm so sorry.." Aliyah said now crying. I wipe her tears with my thumb as she looks at me.

I gave her a smile and kiss her..

~Harry's Pov.~

"You look great." I said smirking at Scarlett. Obviously I'm really drunk and i dont know what im doing.

"Thanks." Scarlett said chuckling and she's drunk too.. and my body g

Taken control of my body when i held scarlett's hand.

"Can we go upstairs to talk ?" I ask and she just nod. I know im just using her drunk side to talk to her but who cares im drunk too.

So we went upstairs as i close the door scarlett looks at me with pure sadness..

"I missed you harry.. i miss you alot." Scarlett said i walk towards her and kiss her.

Oh scarlett, you don't know how much i miss you..

~Liam's Pov.~

When kathy explained everything.. like EVERYTHING. I was so shock. That's ?xplain they didnt come back. I.. i thought kathy don't love me anymore but i was wrong.. She still loves me and I still love her.

"I love you.." I whispered to her ear.

"I love you too liam.." Kathy said smiling and i smiled back.

"How bout we go out tomorrow afternoon ?" I ask smiling.

"Sure thing." Kathy said.

Look we're not drunk so i guess.. im having kathy back.

~Niall's Pov.~

"You don't know how much i missed you.." I said hugging LJ.

"I Miss you too niall..."  Lj whispered smiling.

I offered lj to a walk and she agreed. Thank god.. and I'm so happy that were good now but she said we need to give a time bef9re getting back together which is oksy with me..

This is great. So great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats.. good right ? No ? Okay then. I'll see you guys next time.

VOTE AND COMMENT