Chapter 41- Day 48 'Morning'

I'm trying to get my viewers back so. update. :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Louis' Pov.~

"Guys. Guys. Guys." i said looking at them.

They're all still sleeping. They said were going to wake up at 5:00 in the morning to swim at the water falls. and still. They are all sleeping.

"GUYS !!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs waking them up.

Harry screamed then fell on the ground but he's holding scarlett that leaves  them both on the ground. Zayn and Aliyah bolted up glaring at me. Liam and kathy just simple said 'Oh. Goodmorning' How nice. LJ and niall just sat down then looking at me. then mitchelle here bolted up but her head hit on the bed. Ow.

"What ? its freaking 4 in the morning !' Aliyah said glaring at me.

"Um no its not. It's actually 5 and You guys said were going to wake up early so that we can swim then go home. Got your asses up." I said standing up then went outside and they just followed me.

"God. My head. Ow. Ugh." Mitchelle said holding her head while following me.

"Does it hurt ?' I ask looking at her.

"Yes it hurts ! Ugh. " Mitchelle said going towards aliyah and kathy leaving me here. Shouldnt have ask that.

"GUYS ! Cmon lets all jump !" Liam and niall said. Great idea.

"Okaayokay !" we said then we all jump at the falls.

Oh my f-- The water is  so damn cold. Not a great idea.

~~~~~~~~~

This is just short but the important is i updated. xD

And what the f is happening to the reads ? Its getting less every freaking chapter im so worried. Im almost done to myself. Ugh.

WELL. HOPE THE READS WILL COME BACK. AND THE SILENT READERS PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT. :)

VOTE AND COMMENT