Chapter 44- Day 51 'Secret till tomorrow.'

Sorry for not updating.  sorry for the title of the chapter.  okay here you go ! ☺ xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Scarlett's Pov.~

"What ? your kidding right ? if you want to ruin our lives then you can go." I said a bit harsh than i expected.

"Scarlett, you know i already changed !" Jenna said shocked what I just said. well she should be ! Ugh.

"Get away Jenna." I said not really thinking. I don't want to go back. even the girls they don't want to go back. We love it here..

"Ugh. I'll give you sometime to think that. and next next week were going home whether you like it or not because I worked hard to find your relatives. See yah." Jenna said walking away with her trolley bag. I sigh and went inside..

Should I tell the girls ? or I'll just keep it a secret to myself ? but if I keep it a secret the girls will find that to someone and be mad at me. What the hell. Ugh.. I guess I need to tell them tomorrow. I don't want to ruin their day because of that. YES, I'm mean sometimes or like I don't care about the world but they're my friends since were little so. I walk back to the living room and saw they all laughing. okay what did I miss ? a while ago niall is crying and now they're all laughing ? is this just a joke ? for f*ck sake I'm confuse. I just watch them laughing ignoring the fact that I'm confuse as hell. they look so happy and I know they don't want to go.. even me I don't want. well.. we just have to.. But I wish the relatives that Jenna look for is not really our relative.

"Oh ! Scar. cmon,! Louis is sharing some funny story about the giraffe and the bald boy." Harry said chuckling. well that's seems corny but. I'm going to go along with it. haha.

"Okay ! Is it funny ?" I ask even I know that its not funny for me.

Its just the bald boy met a giraffe who has no hair or.. fur. whatever. then they become best friends but then when they are both sleeping the giraffe popped on the bald boy then died from the smell. Its not funny tho. the funny part is when the boy died. ha.

"Yeah ! We'll tell you later !" Louis and niall said still laughing their asses off.

------->>> (Sorry for the fastforward. ) We decided to sleep at the living room because aliyah and LJ decided to have a sleepover at the livingroom. its cool I know. haha. soooo.. right now. its 10:39pm thinking about what Jenna said.. Okay. Its a secret for now... because like I said it will ruin their day. but its not a long song.. Its a secret till tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

see what I did there ?? Haha. Kay I'm not funny okay. but.. its not that long because someone keeps chatting me and its cutting my type so.. Here you go.

GUYS. DONT BE SHY OR LAZY TO COMMENT WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.. I NEED QUESTIONS THO IF ITS GOOD OR BAD. DONT BE SHY AND PLEASE COMMENT. IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SOMEONE WILL COMMENT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER OR THE OTHER CHAPTER BUT IT NEVER CAME. SO.. PLEASE COMMENT. :) IF YOU LIKE.. VOTE AND FOLLOW TOO. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺.

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE..