Taking it all in

Gray's POV

Tears stream down my face and I sigh. A MONTH of this torture. I look into the reflective surface of her bedside table. I look like a mess. Big dark circles under my eyes, hair that hasn't been brushed in days, and I probably smell awful. I take one last glance at Juvia as I exit the room.

I shove my hands into my pockets as I walk through the halls. A nurse says something to me but I brush her off. I leave the hospital, and step outside to the streets.
The cool air feels nice on my skin as I head to the hotel that I've been staying in when the guild forces me to leave Juvia. I go to my room and clean myself up.
Washing my face, I stare at my reflection, emptiness is all I see. I take my fist and punch the mirror. My knuckles start bleeding but I couldn't care less. I walk into the shower and let all the dirt and blood wash off. A good shower really helps my thoughts and take everything that's happened in.

Water...Juvia. I miss her. I honestly do. I quickly head out and dry off so I can go see her.

I throw on extra clothes that Natsu left for me and head to Juvia. I had to contain my excitement because if I didn't, I'd skip the whole way to her. A man can only hope she'll wake up...