Never Anger a Demon Father/Dad

"Look guys, I'm warning you right now to just walk away, before things get really bad." Dipper warns the three bullies while Mabel tried her best to hold her uncle back.

The three teen merely laughed at them while everyone in the cafeteria watched them, some even laughing along. "Please, the only one who should be going away is you ya Freak! Rumor has it that yellow triangle is your so called dad! Now that I look at it, it's so funny to see the darn thing!" The kid with red hair exclaimed.

"Hey Fred I also heard that everyone else living in Gravity Fools are dumb and weird too. So that must mean Freak here must be dumb and weird too!" A dirty blond hair kid added. The red hair boy, Fred, continued laughing harder.

"You must be right Peter! Proof is that the Freak here thinks that weird triangle is his dad!" The brunet next to Peter says in agreement. His name was Jimmy by the way.

Now the whole cafeteria is laughing at them. Dipper clenched his fist to his side tightly trying not to lose his temper. He was making the pain inside by their words. Dipper's rage is on the same scale as his Father, but if pissed off entirely then he can make anyone go insane.

Mabel got in front of her older cousin and tried her best to defend him. "Stop laughing all of you! My cousin is the smartest person you'll ever meet, a long with his father! You should all be ashamed at yourself!" She yelled over the roaring laughter.

Jimmy pointed at her and smirked settling the laughter. "Then that means your a freak too. If your that Freak's cousin. So what's your dad? A circle? A star? Or maybe a square? Gosh you guys from Gravity are seriously dumb."

'Temper... Temper.... Control your temper..." Mabel and Dipper thought to keep themselves calm.

Bill on the other hand was already losing it. His triangle form has turned red, eye turning black with he retuning red vertical pupil, glaring at the stupid humans.

Mabel was seriously wishing her two best friends were her to back them up, but they were having class at the moment. Luckily someone familiar popped into existence next to her.

"Dad!" She happily says.

Bill ignored his brother, but Dipper acknowledge the square demon's presence. "Uncle Tad? What are you doing here, and where Sixer?"

"There's a huge road block on the road and it's taking forever to get it out of the way. I can here first to check on you guys, literally meaning my brother." Tad explained and examined the current situation and he didn't like it one bit.

"So your dad is a freaking thing like that Freak's! Man you weirdos are something." Fred says laughing again at the four demons.

Tad glared at them going red like Bill. "Your making my daughter very sad, maybe I should shut that mouth of yours." The purple demon says seriously hovering close to his daughter.

"Look you stupid meatsacks, I'm gonna give one last warning now or your suffering the consequences of messing with my son and niece!" Bill exclaimed loudly that everyone had to cover their ears at the sound.

But the three didn't back down. Peter and his friends didn't back down and kept their heads held high.

Finally the parent protection instinct kicked in.

Bill and Tad took the answer as a no and floated in front of their kid. They transformed into their human forms. Their demon forms engulfed in in their respective flame color and they stood taller than the teens in their human form.

"MaYBe SOmE MaDNesS BuBbLes WilL PuT tHeM In tHEir PLacE, HuH dEaR BrOTHer?~" Bill asked Tad in a distorted deep voice.