The day before the concert

GUMBALLS POV
After that happened, me and marshal started practicing almost every day after school. We would practice for some of it, but we would also just hang out with each other, talk, watch tv or listen to music while on our phones, but when we weren't talking like even we were listening to music, it was a comfortable silence. I liked that.
The concerts tomorrow I thought to myself as I sat through one of my less interesting classes. I was doodling on my note paper (which I rarely do, but I was particularly bored today) when a crumpled up piece of paper landed on my desk. It read:
SOOO the concert is tomorrow. I'm going because <3Flame<3 is playing. And I hear you and marshal are playing together! How romantic~
I could tell it was from Fiona. I wrote back:
What do you mean? It's not like we're dating.
I threw it back over to her. She read it and scribbled something and tossed it over at my desk. It read:
Sooo? I don't get it. You like him, he clearly likes you. JUST KISS ALREADY.
I rolled my eyes, but laughed a little.
I wrote back:
Stop being a dummy. You and flame haven't kissed yet.
She wrote back: uh, yeah, because we just started dating AND he's basically made of fire. Ok fine. JUST DATE ALREADY.
I wrote back: I don't think he wants to DATE me. He's probably worried about his ego or something.
Fiona angrily wrote back: I can see him doing that. Lol. But come on. ITS TRUE LOOVE. XD
I laughed, and wrote back: yeah, whatever you say, Fiona.
I gave the note back, she wrote something and was about to pass it back when, "HEY. FIONA. NO PASSING NOTES, ARIGHT?!" The teacher yelled. She sunk in her chair. "Sorry sir.." She said.
I giggled.
                       •   •   •
So, the rest of the morning was pretty strange. Fiona had to leave early because cake busted her out for something, I'm guessing adventuring, and flame didn't come to school today, and I haven't seen marshal all day today, so it was just me going to lunch.
But I didn't want to be alone. Me and marshal lee don't have the same lunch, and if those bullies showed  up again....
I took my lunch box and went down to a place I used to go to a lot.
   It's an old music room that no one ever goes into anymore. They usually use it to store old or broken instruments that are to broken or old to play. They keep the instruments just incase, probably because most of them are to expensive to throw out.
I go there because there's a beautiful black grand piano in it. It's very old, and if your not careful you will brake it, that's why they don't use it in class anymore. But I'm very careful, so I go down there and play that piano during lunch sometimes. When I got there, I opened the door and turned on the lights and pulled out a sheet of music paper. I decided to play a harder sheet of music. I sat down and set the music paper down and looked at the notes.
I started to play. I played and played, becoming totally sunk into the music. I played each key with everything I had, as if I was playing in a competition. I was so focused on the music, I didn't even notice someone was standing there, listening to me play.
I played the last note, And smiled. I wiped my forehead, I didn't realize how hard I was playing. Then, all of a sudden I heard clapping, and it scared the living fudge out of me I jumped almost 3 feet in the air.
I looked over to see who it was, and I saw marshal lee, leaning against the door way. He wore a black unzipped sweat shirt with a panic! At the disco tee shirt under it, gray pants and converse shoes. He looked really attractive.
"Wooooow" marshal said, walking into the room. "You can really play! Like, really really REALLY well! That's impressive bubba." I smiled and blushed. "Thank you." I said. Marshal walked over and sat by me on the piano  chair. "So, your this big shot piano player apparently, have you been in any   Competitions?" He asked. I looked down a little and shook my head no. "What?! Aww come on. That's so lame. Don't be lame and enter into a competition. Don't be laaammmee gumwad. You'd win for sure." Marshal said, and I wondered if I should take that as a compliment or offensively. "That's....not it... " I said, looking away. "I'm not allowed to enter any competitions. It's because I'm the Prince of the candy kingdom, if I were to enter a competition and win, the other contestants would think it's because I'm the Prince and they have to praise me. I'm never allowed to do anything that my upset my candy citizens. I must stay the happy...soft hearted..nice wimpy Prince the candy citizens know." I stopped there. I was starting to go a little crazy with the reason I never competed. He frowned and crossed his arms. "That's frickin stupid. If your this good, they should let you pursue your dream. Someday bubbs, someday you will enter a contest. And you will win it." He said that with so much confidence it made me smile. He smiled back. I ended up getting lost in his eyes again, and before I knew it, I was leaning in. My heart ached. My face felt hot. I wanted to kiss him. He noticed me leaning in and he slowly leaned in, I closed my eyes and-
"GUIMMBBBBAALL!!" Just then, Fiona bursted through the door, causing marshal to fall off the chair out of being so surprised. I almost fell off too. "Uhh..." Fiona started. "Why is marshal in here with you..and why is he now on the floor-" "nothing. I was just playing the piano, what are you doing here I thought cake busted you out?" "Yeah, but I had to come back. I forgot a few things. And I have to tell you guys somth-" "YOU ALMOST MADE MY HEART COME BACK TO LIFE." marshal blurted out, clutching his shirt. Fiona laughed. " sorry. Anyway, LSP is having a beginning of school party this Saturday! He told me to tell you that me, cake, flame, and you two are invited! Oh, marshal, he wants you to play a few songs there." "No problem. " marshal said. "So you guys gonna come?" Fiona asked. "Hell yeah! Sounds like it's gonna be nasty." Marshal said enthusiastically. "Well..... I don't think I'm going to come. I not that into load parties-" "UUUGGGHHHHH GUMWAD STOP BEING SO LAAAMMEE. let loose for a while. Your going to this party." Marshal said. "Marshal I-" "no excuses!" "Marshal I really can't I-" "nope! None! Zip!" "Ireallycantbecauseihavesomeworktptakecareofandidontlikepartiesbec-!" "Whoa whoa ok slow down there." I sighed. " I can't because I have some work I need to take care of and I don't like parties because I'm sorta a wallflower. I like small get togethers with my friends but not load parties with people dancing and....drinking and....that stuff." I said. "Come on gumball. It'll be fun." Fiona said. "No thanks. I'd rather  stay home." "Fine, whatever.  Have fun being alone you wet blanket." Marshal said, turning away from me. My heart sank when he did that.
   The bell rang. "Come on Fiona. We have the same class next. Come walk me there." Marshal said. My heart sank even more. "See ya later bubba" marshal said. "Bye gumball" Fiona said. And with that, they left.

FIONAS POV
   "So....are you really going o let gumball not go to the party?" I asked. "Nope,  he's going" marshal replied. "What are you going to do?" I asked. He grinned. "I have plans. You'll see" he said.
-
-
-
YOOO
OOO MARSHAL GOTS A PLAN
-
Hope you like this so far. Vote. Comment. Share.
Ya know.
-Kodie