Party: part three

GUMBALLS POV
Marshal was being dragged through the sea of people I the house then outside. Outside stood a small stage with lights shining on it so you could see whoever was standing on it through the dark. There were little lights hanging from the trees in the yard to light everything up. It was a nice little set up. Marshal stood outside with his arms stretched wide, the wind blowing through his hair. It was as if the darkness of night gave him energy and strength. Not to mention he's drop dead gorgeous in the dark. His red eyes glow, heak, he glows. Oops, I'm staring I thought. Marshal walked up to the stage as LSP got the partiers outside. Fiona and flame found me and stood by me as marshal got set up. When he was ready, he strummed his cords and smiled. The crowed cheered. Marshal stuck his tongue out and put his fist in the air. "HEY! YOU GUYS READY TO ROCK?!!!" He yelled out to the crowd. The crowd went wild.
"Ladadadada,
I'm gonna Burry you in the ground~"
"Ladadadada,
I'm gonna burry you with my sound~"
He smiled his devilish smile as the crowd went wild.
"Let's do this!!!!" He yelled. The crowd went wild again. Marshal sang some of his songs he wrote himself first, then he just started singing covers from bands I've never heard of, because his taste in music is nothing like my taste. But I still loved to watch him up there. I still loved to hear his gorgeous voice. Apparently, he was singing songs from fall out boy, green day, panic! At the disco, blink: 182 and my chemical romance. I've never heard of them, but they're scary bands.
"Alright, having fun tonight?!" He asked into the microphone. The crowd went insane. "Alright!! Awesome! Here's the last song, and well, it kinda reminds me of someone. It's called check yes Juliet by we the kings.
Here we go!!" The crowd went wild. He closed his eyes, then opened them, and looked straight at me.

"Check yes, Juliet
Are you with me? Rain is falling down on the side walk
I won't go, until you come outside.
Check yes, Juliet
Kill the limbo
I'll keep throwing rocks at your window
There's no turning back, for us, tonight.
Lace up your shoes,
This how we do,
Run baby, run! Don't ever look back!
They'll tare us apart, if, you give them
A chance.
Don't sell your heart,
Don't say, we're not
Meant to be.
Run, baby run! Forever we'll be,
You and me.
Check yes, Juliet
I'll be waiting
Wishing, wanting yours for the taking
Just sneak out, and don't tell a soul
Goodbye.
Check yes, Juliet
Here's the countdown,
3, 2, 1, now fall in my arms now
They can change the locks,
Don't let them change your mind.
Lace up your shoes
This how we do
Run, baby, run!
Don't ever look back!
They'll tare us apart, if,
You give them a chance!
Don't sell you're heart
Don't say
We're not meant to be!
Run, baby, run!
Forever will be,
You and me,
We're flying through the night,
Way up high,
The views getting better with you here
By my side"

The whole time marshal sang this song, he didn't move his eyes of me. Once in while, he'd close is eyes and dance, but they'd always land back on me. I couldn't help but think the song was meant for me.
He finished up the song nicely, and the crowd went wild. He smiled at me. I smiled back, blushing.
(A/N: sorry I know thst wasn't the end of the song but I didn't want to mess up the ending and stuff)

                •       •        •
"Well, it's getting late. Me and flame are gonna head out. See you two later. " she said, winked at me, then walked away. "I guess I should take you home then, what do you say we walk some of the way?" He suggested. "Sure" I agreed. We started walking down away from LSP'S house towards my palace.
I felt a tug at my hand. I looked down, and saw marshals pinky wrapped around mine. His hand slid up to mine, and laced his fingers with mine. We were holding hands.
We were holding hands.
He's holding my hand.
I blushed, my whole face turned red. "I don't know this considering I'm dead, but I'm pretty sure the living are supposed to breathe. " marshal said. I release I was holding my breath, so I took a deep breath.
I didn't know how to respond to this.  I mean, what am I supposed to even say?! I mean I liked this, duh, but what could I say?
"Hey, gumball, are you okay? I-if you want me to let go...-" "no! No... Sorry marshal it's just... I'm confused an- are we- ....so you- do you-.....are you-........- "spit it out. Do I like you? Do I like guys? Am I gay? Is that what your asking, bubba?" He asked. I nodded. "Yes, I like you. Yes, I like guys. No, I'm not gay, I'm bisexual. Can we sit down and talk?" He asked. I nodded.
We Lat together under a tree. "Ok. Here it goes. Listen...I like you. I used to hate you, I used to hate the way you bake all the time and ware to much pink. And I thought you were so annoying. But now, I don't know why or how, but I think your... Amazing. I think your handsome and adorable as fuck. You just...get it, ya know? Your  way more mature for your age. I don't know. I just like you. " he sighed. "Globit. I hate stuff like this. I've never been, or wanted a real relationship before. Ugh. I suck at this." He ran his hand through his hair.
I stayed silent. It looked like he was thinking.
"Agh. Just forget I said anything, okay? I'm no good for you, anyways." He said.
What? How could he say that?!
I couldn't let him get away from us.
"Marshal. You can't just... Do that! You can't just make someone fall for you, make them think that you like them, then dump it! I like you marshal lee...."
"Gumball-" "I really like you and I think we were meant for each other!" I spat out. Fudge.
I could feel myself about to cry. "Gumball...please don't cry. " he said. Crap. I didn't realize I was crying. "I'm not crying." I said, standing up. "Whatever. I don't want you're pity,  I don't want you to date me out of pity. I can walk myself home. Goodnight marshal lee." I started walking away, until I felt a tug on my arm, pulling back into a hug. "Imsorryimsorryimsorry!!! Please forgive me. I like you, I really do. I just got nervous. I was afraid that I'm not good enough for you. I don't want to date you out of pity. I want to date you because I want to, because your amazing." He said, holding me closely. I looked up at him, his amazing eyes that looked even more spectacular in the dark. He leaned in, and so did I. Our lips met, and pressed together. He held me tightly, his hands ran up my body to My head and he ran his fingers through my hair. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly. I felt him bite my lip a little, and a opened my mouth a little, letting his tongue explore my mouth. After a little while of kissing, we parted for a moment to breathe. "Willyou...go out with..me." Marshal breathed with a smile. "Yes." I said with a smile. He pulled me in for another passionate kiss. I pulled away. "Marshal, it's getting late, I think I should-" he kissed me again. "Not done" he said as he kissed me again.
-
-
-
-
WHOA GOT A LITTLE HEATED
finally they're a couple. YAS.
Two updates in one day. Go me.
Vote. Comment. Share. Thanks guys hope you like it so far
-Hannah