Chapter 18: Oops.

MARSHAL LEES POV
I know what you're thinking. I'm supposed to be avoiding gumball at school. But, I heard him playing down the hall, and I figured, no one goes down this hallway anyway, so I went down to see him. Why did I kiss him? Because I figured no one was going to go down the hall and see us, and besides, there's nothin like making out at school to get your blood pumping.
    We kissed passionately, gumball's arms wrapped tightly around my neck and my hands were on his chest, gripping his shirt. Gummy was actually a really good kisser, and honestly I was surprised he was letting me Kiss him like this at school. He tasted like bubblegum, no surprise there. We broke a part for a moment to breathe, (more for gumball to breathe) and we just stared at each other, breathing heavily. Gumball smiled and laid his head on my chest, and mumbled something. "What was that?" I asked. "Nothing." He said without looking up. "Nooo sir, what did you say." I said, annoying him. "...you're so hot." Gumball said without looking up. I blushed, then chuckled. "You're hot." I said, kissing his forehead. "Steaming." He moved his head up and started kissing my neck.
     "Oh, so you are okay with kissing at school?" I asked, teasing him. "No...but considering we're not in class....." He breathed in between kisses, kissing up to my jaw then pressing his forehead up against mine. "And it's already happening." He said with a shy smile. I smiled and kissed his lips. Just when we started to get into the kiss, we heard a "EHEM." I quickly broke from the kiss and sprang around to see who was standing there.
It was a teacher.
Shit.
I looked over at gumball. He stood there stiff, looking scared and his face was beat read. I looked back at the teacher, she stood there with her hands on her hips, with a 'well-what-do-we-have-here' look on her face. "Well." The teacher started. "This is new. Fist time I ever caught two guys kissing during school. " she said. I blushed harder and put my head down. "You two. In my office. Now." She said, and left the room.
Me and gumball walked to the vice principals office in silence. This is just perfect. I thought. Now she's gonna tell the whole school I gay for a nerd. Just great. Then I'll have to brake up with him to keep some of my popularity and make something up. Ugh. That's z lot of work. We got to the office and sat in some chairs in front of her desk. She sat there with her hands in her lap, starring at us. "Honestly I'm not surprised by this coming from you marshal, well, I'm surprised you're into males-" "I like girls too...." I said for some reason. She laughed just a little under her breath. "But, I'm surprised that you, Prince gumball, would brake school rules like this. I would ask what got into you, but i think I already know." She looked at me. Gumball put his head down. "I'm terribly sorry about this, it was very immature of me. I shouldn't have acted out the way I did. On behalf of the candy kingdom, please accept my apology." He said with his royal tone of voice. She gave him a little smile. "Because this is you're first offense in, well, forever, I will pretend nothing ever happened, Prince gumball. Please don't make any more poor choices." She said politely. "Yes ma'am." Gumball replied. "As for you, marshal lee, King of the vampires, this is not you're first offense. I don't know how many times I have to tell you, kissing in school is not allowed." She said sternly. "Did you have to say that..." I said. "But, considering I'm quite surprised on you're new.......love interest, I will let you go with just a detention. Don't make me regret it. Maybe some good from gumball can rub off on you." She said. I nodded. "You both are excused." She gave us passes for class. "Now get to class." Gumball stood up and bowed. "Thank you, please, have a nice day." Gumball said politely. "I'll meet you in the hall." I said. He simply nodded, smiled at the vice principal, and walked out. I turned to the vice principal.
       "Um, please, if you could, could you please keep me being with gumball to yourself?" I asked. "She looked at me confused. "Why is that?" She asked. "I just don't want people to know I'm ..... Into guys and girls..." I said awkwardly. She sighed. "Yes, I can do That. I won't tell anyone. I just hope that's the only reason." She said. I had a feeling she knew it wasn't. I nodded and thanked her, then left. I saw gumball a little ways down the hall, looking at a bulletin board. I looked around to see if anyone was around, walked over to him, looked around one more time, then gave him a hug. "I'm sorry for getting you in trouble. I didn't think anyone would see us." I Said. He hugged me back. "Yeah, it's fine. I enjoyed it. It was my fault for giving in." He let go and smiled. "We should get to class. See you in the last period." He smiled his cute little smile and walked away.
And my heart ached a little, because I knew I wouldn't be able to talk to him like this in that class.

-
-
-
-
Yo. Short chapter here because of boredom. Oopsy, they got caught. Dundundun.
Thanks for reading so far <3
I hope the kiss scenes aren't to much :/