Chapter 27: The mall

MARSHAL LEE'S POV

It's been a month since me and Ashley got together. We've been ruling the school, the most popular couple around. Everyone knows about us. We host the craziest party's, most were invite only.
Ashley's been amazing. We would get to school early and make out in the halls like we used to before, we drove around town in her car and hung out with her friends, drank and partied together and Just had a blast. She always looked hot, and was always in the mood to make out. But for some reason, I feel like I know someone who's a better kisser. It's probably just her from when we first went out.
Today I'm going out with her and her friends and their boyfriends to the mall. The places they go aren't really my style, but I'll go along with it. I took a shower and put on my black V cut T shirt and black skinny jeans, along with some red converse, and brushed my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked good.
I stood outside of my cave with my long gloves on and boots and umbrella, because Ashley thinks my favorite sun hat looks stupid, waiting for them to pick me up.
I stand there for a little bit until I see them walking up. The girls and their boyfriends didn't like my living choice so they hung back, and Ashley walked up to greet me. "Hey marshy, aw, your not warring the shirt I picked out for you." She said with a frown. She got me a light blue long sleeved shirt a few days ago because she thought I needed brighter clothes. I don't like bright clothing all that much, so I didn't really want to ware it.
"Go put it on marshal, and hurry. You don't need to ware so much black." She said, rolling her eyes. "Uh....okay." I flew back inside, quickly taking of my black Tee and pulling on the bright blue shirt, and flew back out.
"See, you look cute. Okay let's go!" We walked back to our group and started walking to the mall. The girls gossiped about school or something and the guys talked about sports, I don't really know much about sports so I couldn't really say much, but the poor boys tried to include me.
We made it to the mall and walked in to the crowded place. I took down my umbrella and walked with it as the girls led the way.
We stopped at a lot of girly places, and I had to tell Ashley all her outfits she picked out looked hot on her, it was tiring, not very fun either, but the guys seemed to enjoy it. We stopped for something to eat at the food court.
"You getting something?" Ashley asked. "No, remember I only drink the color red." I said. "Oh yeah, I forgot your a vampire." She said bluntly. Forgot I'm a vampire? How could you forget what your boyfriend is? I decided to let it slide. "Can you get me strawberry smoothie?"she asked. "Sure." I went up and got her a small smoothie, then walked back to the table we all sat at and handed it to her. "Thanks marshy." She cooed, hugging my arm when I sat down. actually the only times she's loving like this is when we're in public.
I mean yeah we make out a lot, but the only times she's actually affectionate and all lovey-dovey like this is when we're in front of people, other times she's mostly just bossy. I shook the thought off, this isn't the time to be thinking, it's the time to have fun with your girlfriend.
We talked for a little about random things like parties and school, then we started walking around again. We passed a store I really like called Hot Topic, and I saw that they had a new band shirt from one of my favorite bands. "Hey, can we stop here real quick?" I asked, nudging Ashley. She looked at the store, then at me with disgust. "You want to go in there? That place is gross, it has a bunch of emo crap and it's really scary. I don't think they sell anything with color. Why would you want to go in there?" Her friends also looked at me strangely too, and the guys looked at me with pity. Did they know something I don't?
"Yeah, ha, just kidding, let's keep walking." I said, shaking It off. She smiled, "that's what I thought." She took my hand and we kept walking.
What the hell? She used to like hot topic. I guess not anymore. But why does she not want me in there?
I thought about this for a second, this past month, she's been judging the hell out of me, by my outfits, who I talk to, what music I play, anything I do. What's weird is that I let her do it, I let her try to change me, I look past all the bullshit she puts me through.
Why? I don't know, but I'm not stopping.
You know what else is weird? For some reason, Gumball pops into my head. Late at night, after a party or a day out with Ashley, as I'm trying to fall asleep, he enters my mind. Just a memory of him, or his voice, or his face. I don't know why, I mean I'm not in love with him ,right, but even so he's still there...-
"Marshal, baby? What are you thinking about?" Ashley asked, tarring me away from my thoughts. Leave it to ash to bring me back to earth. "Oh, sorry about that." I smiled, and kissed her on the forehead. "Awe! You two are so cute!!" One of Ashley's friends squealed, "no wonder you two are the cutest couple in school!!" Ashley smiled and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Of course we are!" She said. "Hey ash, did you here about what Stacy did?" One of her friends asked. She let go of me and went over to them. "No what?!" "I hear that Stacy did the nasty with Brad a few nights ago." "Really? Of course she did, she's such a whore." "Well it's just a rumor-" "who cares let's spread it around!" "Ash-" "what, she's a fat whore no one will care if it's not true."
I listened to this, surprised. How could this gorgeous specimen, be so mean? I mean, I used to bully people but not anymore. I'm evil, sure, but I'm not that heartless. Yes I know technology my heart isn't even alive, but still. About an hour later, we arrived back at my house. "Bye marshal~" Ashley said, giving me a hug and a peck on the lips. "See you at school Ashley." I replied. I waved to her friends and walked back to my house.
I went inside and flew up to my bed and ripped of the blue shirt, and fell onto my bed. Man, that was tiring. In fact, this whole month has been tiring. But, I don't know, even after everything, she still feels like the best fit for me. I just can't shake her off. I groaned and put a pillow in my face. This is all just stupid, why am I even confused? Ashley's hot, fun, cool, sexy, and perfect for me.
...
Right?

-
-
-
-
-
I love hot topic Ashley what the heck marshal dump her. Dammit marshal why can't you just go back to loving gumbutt already smh
So here's another chapter Bc why not hope you dig it