Ship names

(A/N: so idk what that last chapter was lol I just kinda wrote as I went. That kiss scene was so hard because I didn't know how much kiss or how far I should go with it so hopefully it wasn't to much or gross or something for you guys (^◇^)ok here's the next chapter)
-
GUMBALLS POV
eventually, he took me back home, and set me on the balcony. "This was fun..." I said awkwardly. Marshal smiled. "Hey..." He said, walking towards me and putting his arm around me. "Want me to come in? We can.." He put his mouth close to my ear, "chill~" he said as he kissed below my earlobe. "AGH!" I yelled, pushing him off me, my face beat red. "M-marshal!! Are you serious?! I can't do that, and you can't come in my-!" "Hahaha. Calm down gumdrop, I was just kidding. I'll let you get you're sleep. Goodnight, Prince gumball." He hugged me tightly and kissed me on the forehead. "Goodnight, marshal lee the vampire King." I said with a smile. He smiled and waved, and jumped off the balcony. That scared me at first, but then I saw him fly of.
I went inside and changed into my pjs and snuggled into bed, thoughts of the night and marshal lee flooding my head.

MARSHAL LEES POV
I flew through the night, up high in the clouds, thinking about gumball. He's such a little dork. I don't even think he's ever had a boyfriend before. Neither have I, but I've had tons of  'girlfriends' .  I thought about how Fiona would act when we told her we were a thing. I bet she saw it a mile away. Then it hit me, school. "Wait, People can't know I'm dating a guy! Especially gumball! No offense to him, but he's  the biggest nerd at school. They can't know I'm dating him. Ill instantly loose my popularity!! Glob damnit. What the nightosphere am I gonna do now...." I said out loud. I didn't want to loose my popularity. That's the one thing I had that was good. I guess I'll just have to keep my relationship a secret. That can't be to hard, right? I thought as I got home. I changed into some more comfortable clothes and sat on my bed and started strumming some tunes.
"Ladadadada~
I'm gonna Barry you in the ground~
Ladadadada, I'm gonna Barry you with my souund~
I'm gonna, drink the red, from you're pretty pink face,
I'm gonna-"
".............."
"Damnit gumball."

               •       •       •

GUMBALLS POV
*next day*
I woke up to my phone buzzing. I looked o the screen to see who was calling. It was Fiona. "*sigh* good morning, fi" I answered. "Morning? Gumball, it's noon." "What?! Ugh. I must've slept in late. Oh well. Why are you calling" "I wanted to ask if you wanted to go get some lunch with me today. Well....I guess a late breakfast for you." I laughed. "Sure fi. I'll be ready in a sec. " "mathematical, I'll be there soon! I want to try this new caffe in the candy kingdom. See ya!" And with that, she hung up. I smiled, jumped up and got my prince cloths on.  I wasn't allowed to leave the palace without it on of I was going to stay in the candy kingdom. I put my crown on and fixed my hair, then went downstairs to meet Fiona.
                 •     •     •  
We walked down the street together to the new caffé called candy cane caffé. We walked in, ordered some coffee, and sat down.  "So, tell me." Fiona started, "what happened after me and flame left? Did marshal take you home?" "Yes....." I started,
"I have to tell you something.." She sat at the edge of her seat. "What is it? *gasp* YOU LOST YOUR V-CARD?!!" Fiona said a little too loudly. "SHHH FI! before people hear you! NO I did NOT lose my v-card." I stated. *sigh*."after you guys left....me and Marshal lee....kissed. A lot." I said. "AWWWEE THATS SO CUTE!" Fiona yelled.  "Shhhh." I shushed. "So...are you guys like, a thing now?" Fiona asked. "Uh, yeah. We're dating now." I said with a half smile. "AWE SO CUTE OTP OTP!!!" Fiona yelled. "Shut up fi!" "Let's think of a relationship name." "Ugghhh" "marball.....gumshall......GUMLEE YES PERFECT." Fiona said. "Stoopp" I said, laying my head on the table. "Or else I'll start making up names for you and flame. " I said. "Haha okay okay." She said.
-
-
-
-
-
Hey. Sorry that's there not much in this update this is more of a filler. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've had a lot to do. Hope you like this chapter.