Whoa.

MARSHAL LEES POV
-
It all happened to fast. Before I knew it,
Gumball was on top of me. And I was blushing like a teenage girl. All I wanted to do at this point was kiss him. "Uhh....sorry marshal I..I tripped over that music sheet stack and....." He trailed off, and I didn't say anything. I just kept my eyes on him and my hands around his waist. "S-sorry marshal. I'll get up-" "no." I said, cutting him off. I wanted to kiss him so badly. I wrapped my arms around him tighter and he blushed harder. "Stay with me." I said. He looked at me confused, then surprised. Then he nodded. I leaned my head in, he closed his eyes, and.....
"Prince gumball?! Prince gumball, are you around here?!" Both our eyes shot open and gumball was so scared by hearing her voice he jumped 3 feet up and onto the floor.  I shot up and say up straight on the sofa. Then, peppermint maid comes walking in. "Uhh....Prince gumball.. What are you doing?" She asks. "Uhh....I-" "we're practicing for a school concert. We're partners. " I said, helping out a bit.
   "Oh! Ok. Well, I'm so sorry your highness, but I'm going to have to cut your practice short. There's a problem down at the candy committee that needs your urgent attention. " she said. Gumball sighed. "Ok, thank you peppermint maid. I'll be right down, just let me walk marshal lee out." She nodded, and looked at me oddly. I smirked and waved. She gave me a grossed out look and walked away.
After she left there was an awkward silence. 
Just perfect.
"....so....your highness, eh?" I said, mostly because I had nothing else to say. And surprisingly, gumball giggled. "I thought you were going to be nice today. " he said with a smile. I smirked. "Come on, when have I ever been nice?" He laughed and got up.
  "Sorry the practice got cut short. " gumball said as we walked down the hall to the doors. "It's ok. You have your Prince stuff you need to handle."  He opened the door and I opened up my umbrella and stepped outside. "We can practice again whenever you have time." I said before I left. "Yeah, I'll tell you tomorrow. This was fun though. " "yeah..it was. " I said with a smile.
Then, something unexpected and amazing happened.
He kissed me on the cheek.
"KBYE!" He quickly said and closed the door.
And I just stood there, my whole face red, my hand on my cheek ware he kissed it.
Gumball kissed me on the cheek.
He does like me.
-
-
-
HEEEEEEYYYY
AAAWWWEEE GUMBALL THAT WAS CUTE.
wooooo three updates in one day. I just really felt like writing today plus I'm really bored so.
Yeah
Vote, comment , share this fanfiction in you like it so far
Thanks